An Unexpected change 29

I have been insanely busy lately with exams and stuff so uploading will be a bit hit and miss for a while but I will do my best. I will try and write a load in half term!

Please vote comment and fan!!

Love you all loads :D

~~~~~~~~~~

After my usual morning routine of limos Starbucks and a rave I was stood in the reception of my new school. I had a couple of butterflies in my stomach as I waited for the principle.

An old man in a black suit walked up to me.

"Good morning. You must be Teri our new student. I am principle Kings."

He extended his hand to me. I shook it and said " loverly to meet you."

"I have arranged for a student to show you your way around." he continued " speak of the devil. This is Josh."

I turn around to see a tall dark hair boy standing by the door. Wow.

"Hi I'm Josh." he said

"Teri."

"Cool let's get your schedule and locker number and I will walk you to class."

"Sure." I replied finding no need to argue. He seemed nice enough. I followed him to a middle aged woman sat behind a desk. She passed me some pieces of paper. I thanked her and followed Josh to my locker.

When we arrived I had to search through the pieces of paper to find my combination. It opened for me and it was empty.

I heard a chukle from beside me. "what did you expect? A welcome gift basket?" Josh asked.

"It would of been nice." I replied.

"Come on we have chemistry first."

I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut. I walked down the crowded corridors following Josh. As we walked Josh got high fives and pats on the back and all I got were stares.

Josh sensed how uncomfortable I was and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. It felt good but I was not going to let him know that.

We walked into the lab and it was half full. Josh walked to the second row and took a seat. I just stood dumbly at the back of the classroom unsure where to sit.

"Teri." I heard Josh call. I looked over and he tapped the seat next to him. I walked over grateful that he had prevented me from an awkward and potentially embarrassing moment.

A man with a crazy afro walked in and started to teach us. He reminded me of a mad scientist or maybe an experiment went wrong giving him outrageous hair.

He started to talk about what happened when you put different chemicals into flames. He poured a powder into the Bunsen burner and the flame turned green. This bought back so many memories from England. We did this experiment in chemistry we poured it on a bit of wood then lit it on fire to make a sparkler. Then someone wanted to know what would happen if you poured all of the chemicals on at once. Trust me' when I say it was a bad idea.

"Teri?" Josh's voice bought me back to reality. "Are you ok?"

"Yer I just zone out a lot. It's a really annoying habit."

"I think it's cute." a blush climbed up my cheeks but I quickly put a pair of goggles on and started the experiment.

As me and Josh walked out of chemistry I was thankful that there was no incidents like my memories.

As we were walking I looked down at my schedule. I had English next. Josh walked with me and stopped in front of my classroom.

"How do you know what I have and what room I'm in?" I asked unable to suppress my curiosity.