An Unexpected Change 43

Its the party!! lol I think that there will be drama :D

and what about Becks and Lee???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do I look?" I turned to look at Becks to see.

"Oh my God! what the hell happened to you?" My mouth was open.

"I did my make up by myself." she replied.

She had bright red lips that didn't suit her and her eyeshadow was bright blue but there was just too much. Her face looked like she just got tangoed.

"You know I love you." I said, she nodded. "Let me do that for you because there is just too much makeup you don't want to scared Lee away."

"Ok thanks I don't really do make up."

"I gathered that."

I sat her down and wiped her face clean. I went for a more understaded look. I picked out a simple blue dress for her to wear. I grabbed my make up bag and started with a light layer of foundation.

"Yo girls are you in here?" I heard Lee yell.

"Lee wait in the sitting room and grab me some food please." I asked. I had to finish Becks before he could see her so he got the full effect.

"Ok." He said confused.

I moved onto Becks eyeshadow, a light blue and then finished off with a pale lipstick. I then decided to curl her hair but only loosley. She looked amazing!

"Done! I am amazing." I said as I showed her a mirror.

She gasped "Oh my God."

"I know I rule. Come on!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of our room. She started to pull back and I guessed it was just her nerves. "Lee I present the beautiful Becks." I announced as I pulled her infront of me. She looked at the floor but she didn't get to see Lee's reaction. His mouth opened and his eyes popped out. She looked up and their eyes met. It was like a scene from a movie and it was so sweet but then I felt really awkward.

" I'm gonna go get changed." I announced. They didn't even move let alone say anthing. Wow I was good! I walked into the closet and picked out a pair of high waist shorts with braces and a t shirt with random writing on it. I wasn't going to go over board with make up or my hair because I could gaurentee that I would end up in the water.

"K guys I am ready to go." I said as I grabbed Betsy and walked out of our room.

"Yes lets go." Lee said. Becky was bright red and couldn't look me in the eye. I guess he thought she looked good. I bet we will have a great conversation tonight.

We arrived a bit early to help set up and the principle wanted me to check that everything was cool. To my amazement it looked great. There were fairy light's everywhere as well as lazer lights. There was a table full of drink but it was either really low amounts of alcohol in it or there was none at all. The lights in the pool were on as well, tonight was going to be amazing.