An Unexpected Change part 27

I am now 159 the on the What's hot list it is too amazing so please help me get higher by commenting and voting.

~~~~~~~~~

I got up before my alarm this morning which is a first for me. I was so excited to see what Scott and Trina would look like in red. A smirk crossed my face as I imagined what would happen.

I walked over to my walk in closet. My lack of clothes was just pathetic. I grabbed my skinny jeans and my red top which I think was quite appropriate for the occasion. I put a small amount of make up on and I straighten my hair because I definatly did not want to go to school like a poodle.

Some how I was running late which ment no time for breakfast. My stomach rumbled at the thought of no food. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. Jeeves was once again waiting for me.

"Hey Jeeves"

"Teri?"

"Yes."

"Starbucks?"

"Please!"

Jeeves passed me a bag and a cup both from Starbucks.

"I bought it earlier, I was passing by." He explained.

"Thanks." That was really thoughtful of him. I had missed having someone to look out for me.

The rest of the journey was silent as I enjoyed my breakfast.

When we pulled up in front of school Jeeves turned to me and said "Good luck Teri."

"Thanks Jeeves."

I walked into school full of confidence. I saw Trina at her locker. I was so close to missing the show. I walked slowly and then she opened her locker and red paint shot out of it. The whole scene seemed to go in slow motion. Her face was just priceless. She brought her hands up to her face and shrieked. The sound went right threw me and I am pretty sure that my eardrums are bleeding. The whole school was laughing at her, well most of the school. The nerds were lined up laughing and they were so happy to finally get revenge on the person who had undoubtedly made their lives hell. At that moment I knew that I had to help these people. Who else would?

Scott turned the corner and came running to Trina like a puppy dog.

"Trina what happened?" He asked

"I opened my locker and then this happened." She screeched. Her voice is really annoying!

"Come on I will get a spare jacket from my locker." The perfect answer cheers Scott!

They walked down the hall to Scott's locker. He opened the locker and the projectile paint splattered Scott. He just stood their stunned. Not moving or saying a word. I noticed that a big crowd was now gathering around them and people were taking pictures or ringing their friends to come and check out the two of them.

"That's it" Scott yelled. He grabbed Trina's arm and headed towards the principles office. I doubt they could prove anything so I headed to homeroom. I defiantly had a spring in my step.

"Well Teri, you're early."

"Yes sir but it is much better than being late."

"Touché."

I laughed and took my seat. It was only a couple of minuets before everyone except Scott was in homeroom. Everyone was chatting when a freshman walked into the lesson and said something to Mr Brill.

"Teri the principle would like to see you."

The whole class went silent and they all went "ooooooooh". I just rolled my eyes, collected my things ignoring the stares.

The walk to the principle's office was short. I know I should feel guilty or bad or something but I don't I am glad I did the pranks and I would do it all again tommorow. I knocked on the door and normally by now I would be panicking but I was as cool as a cucumber.

"Come in." A deep voice yelled. I opened the door to find Scott and Trina sat down opposite the principle they still ahd red on their clothes but they had cleaned it off their faces. " Take a seat please Teri."

I sat down next to Trina reluctantly because there was no one else to sit.

"Now Teri" the principle continued. "Have you been pulling pranks recently."

"With a due respect sir I do not like to beat around the bush so please tell me what these two have accuse me of."

"They accuse you of poising their food and drink and then causing the paint on them."

"Why accuse me though?"

"Ermm" he was stuck.

"Exactly I am missing my lesson because someone says I did something and they have no proof, what are we five?" My tone of voice was getting noticeably annoyed.

"We know you did it you are jealous of us." Trina said

"Jealous of you, haha give me a break"

"I have proof." Scott spoke for the first time.

"What proof is that?" I asked.

"You got our food and drink yesterday, when we got home both me and Trina were violently sick, Our drinks had a load of salt in and you were seen hanging arouns the salt and pouring it in the drink."

I interupted him. " Then why was my drink full of salt?"

"You just did that to push the blame away from yourself! Scott yelled. He slammed his fist on the desk and stood up.

I stood up as well to match his challange. "No need to yell at me!"

"I can't believe you of all people would do this to me and then turn around and lie about it."

"I have not lied about anything I simply want the facts instead of accusations! Me of all people? What is that suppose to mean? You cheated on me in a janitors closet with her and you have the balls to lecture me on lies and disappointment."

"Did you do it?"

"Yes because you deserve it! It was funny to do all of that stuff to you because you hurt me so I hurt you an eye for an eye you might say."

The principle interrupted our shouting match "Teri this is a very serious matter. Do you have anything to say to these two?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"Go on." the principle pushed probably hoping for some sort of apology and that would be an end to it. There was no way I was going to apologise when I didn't mean it and I didn't want to.

So instead I yelled " Kiss my arse!"

"Teri your behaviour is unacceptable so hear by expel you from this school."

~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and vote and spread the word!!!