An Unexpected Change 40

Wow 40 chapters thats something that i never though i could do!! i think i will bring this story to an end in the next 10 chapters but if you want a sequel then please let me know!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to admit the teacher didn't seem too happy about my threat but I didn't care no one was going to touch my bacon!

We all sat on the back row because we are just that cool! Lee sat next to Becks after a bit of mild pushing from me then I sat on the other side of Becks with a spare chair next to me. I was hoping that in chemistry there could be a bit of chemistry between Becks and Lee. See what I did there! Oh how I make myself chuckle!

The rest of the students started to file in to the class. They all sat in random seats which seemed to correspond with their stereotypical group like the nerds were sat at the front but they had arrived even before we had. Well we were sat at the back so that must make us rebels. This made me chuckle when I looked at Becks she may have a more rebellious look but I doubt she would be running wild anytime soon!

I noticed that every person looked at the seat next to me then saw I was sat next to the chair then they all walked off.

"Guys what's everyone's problem?" I asked.

"Oh I think your reputation precedes you." Lee explained.

"Oh so dumping the cool people in the pool makes me scary?" I questioned.

"Don't forget that they all watched the display this morning as well." Becky added.

"What display?" I was genuinely confused.

"You and Rachel this morning." Becky explained as if I had suddenly lost the plot.

"That wasn't a display and if you guys think it was then you are mental and you desperately.

You need to see a real argument which I doubt is far off, I don't think Barbie likes me that much." I said.

"Well Barbie doesn't like the fact you stole her throne and are after her crown." Lee explained.

"You mean her chair by the pool and her mank extensions?" I asked.

"Exactly." Lee answered.

Becky started to laugh but then stopped before it got creepy. I watched as Lee seemed pretty chuffed that he was funny. A loud bell rang and the teacher began to talk.

I was zoned out for who knows how long because we were going over stuff that I had already done. I sat day dreaming about how the teacher got his hair to stick up as much as it did. My current theory was that his experiment went wrong and blew up then a chemical in it got into his hair and made it stick that way.

In the middle of my daydream a guy in a leather jacket with dark hair walked in. I hadn't seen him before but I could tell he was a rebel.

"Ah you finally decided to join us did you?" The teacher questioned.

The lad just gave him a 'do I care face'.

"Sit down at the back." The teacher instructed.

He pulled out the chair next to me and sat down without saying a word. I was about to go back to my daydreaming when the crazy teacher said we were going to do an experiment. I perked up it was defiantly better than just sitting here. It got better when he told us we were going to make slime. I kept having these images of Rachel covered in slime which I have to admit did make me feel better.

We were given the ingredients and told to stir. The lad next to me just sat there with his arms crossed not even making an indication that he was going to move anytime soon.