An Unexpected Change 34

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the mans office and sat on a big comfey chair in the corner unsure of what to do. He seemed nice so I decided to sit and listen to what he had to say.

"Have a biscuit." He said.

"Thanks" I grabbed a big chocolate biscuit. After one bite my stomach growled. I was so hungry I had forgotten I hadn't eaten for ages.

"So what brings you here?" He asked

"One question first, what do you think of St Agnus'?"

"Ermm we don't have anything to do with them I don't really know much about them. "

"Good, well long story short I was sent to St Agnus' and they all just fell off the wacky train so I escaped then hid in the woods and now I am here."

"Okay." he didn't really know what to say." So you ran away from a school. Is that a regular thing?"

"Ermm not really running away more getting kicked out."

"How many schools have you been to in the last 6 months?"

"Ermm 4 but thats over about the last 3 months."

"4?! Why were you kicked out?"

"Well I have a small issue with my anger. The first school was in England that I went to since I started highschool then my parents made me move, the second was my first school in America I got kicked out because I threw eggs, made 2 people violently sick and then put paint bombs in their lockers."

"May I ask why?" he asked cautiously.

"My boyfriend cheated on me and I heard him call me stupid and stuff so I got revenge."

"And your other 2 schools?"

"Ermm the third school I vandalised school property by smashing lockers up because people were being idiots and my last school was St Agnus' and you know what happened there."

"Wow that is quite a record you have."

"Yer I know but it's not my fault, people and me just don't get on and I have a small anger issue."

"Small anger issue?"

"Ok fine it's a bit bigger than small." I said reluctantly.

"What are you grades like?"

"Perfect." I answered truthfully.

"Do you have a where else to go?"

" No"

"Well I have a deal for you. If you.maintain high grades and good behaviour you can stay."

"Sure sounds fair."

"That's not all. At the moment this school is going through trouble with a certain group that think they rule the school. I personally can't do anything to change that because who would listen to an old man like me but maybe you with my permision could sort out my problem."

"You came to the right girl. I will sort this out no problem, as long as I have your permission to do whatever it takes and I get no consequences."

"As long as you don't go to far. No paint or eggs allowed." he gave me' a stern warning look."

"Don't worry I only do my plans once to mp them original." I said with a big smile. This just made a very ordinary school very interesting.

"I will show you to your room, follow me."

He led me' down a corridor to an elevator. Wow this school is so cool it has an elevator! He pressed for the forth floor and we stood as th elevator climbed up.

He led me' down a corridor to room 214. He passed me' a key that I hadn't even realised he had picked up. Shows how observant I am.

"You are sharing a room with Becky. She is a nice girl so please give her a chance."

"Ok I will."

"Also come to my office first thing and I will give you your schedule."

"Sure."

I unlocked the door and creeped in. I immediately saw a big sofa in the middle of the room. I was far too tired to search for my room or wake Becky so I walked over to the sofa and rolled myself over the back of it to land on the comfy sofa cushions.

It's hard to believe what had happened today. I had escaped from the crazy school ended up in the forest and then now somehow I had enrolled myself in a new school. My fifth school. I really need this one to work out becase I really have no where to go.

As I faded into darkness the last thought that ran through my mind was about the group that ruled the school. What would they be like and how much of a challange would they be?

~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry for any spelling mistakes I was on a running machine whilst typing it on mu iPod.

This is a bit of a filler.chapter but don't worry

I will make the next chapter full of good stuff. Probably an argument or fight.

Sorry for the really long wait, I have had lots of exams but I only have 2 essays to write and I am done turnover the summer I will try to finish this story.

Please comment and let me' know what you think of it