an unexpected change 25

The dedication is for an awesum idea for revenge so thanks loads!

I am back on the what's hot list at number 385 so please help me climb up further!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm went off. I do still find it really weird to wake up to the sound of a duck quacking but it is just too cool! Second day of school and I have to say that getting revenge brightened up my morning greatly because I was actually excited about going to school. This is defiantly a first for me. Maybe I have discovered a new hobby. I had a few ideas rolling around in my head and the first idea would start at lunch and the other I would need to do under the cover of darkness so I would have to wait till tonight. Could I wait that long for revenge? Maybe not but if an opportunity came along you could bet that there was no way I would pass it up. I am a very strong believer in not waisting opportunities so they had better appreciate it!

After looking through my limited wardrobe I decided on my very cool kick flare jeans and rock chick top. I feel a lot more rebellious at the moment or maybe it was the fact that Avril Lavinge, What The Hell was playing. I grabbed my bag and took the elevator downstairs a bit earlier.

"Excuse me" I turned " Your driver is outside waiting for you." The same lady from yesterday said.

"Cheers" I replied. I walked outside and froze. This was going to be fun. There was an old man in a suit opening the door to a stretched limo.

"Madam" He said and nodded his head.

"Call me Teri."

"Ok I'm Jeeves"

"Wow awesum name!"

"Thank you Teri. I am taking you to school is that right?"

"Yes but before we head off, quick question, is there a starbucks nearby?"

"Yes, do you want to stop by on our way?"

"Wow you read me like a book."

He laughed and we I climbed into the back. It was amazing in there! The flatscreen was huge, I had no idea it would ever fit in here. I flicked it over to the music channel and turned it up. The sound system was class. The lights on the roof and all around the limo flashed to the sound of the beat. Underneath the TV was a bar with glasses and a fridge in the middle. I opened it up and to my disappointment there was no alcohol. Gutted!

Jeeves chuckled. "You didn't think that they would leave alcohol in the car when I was picking a teenager up did you?"

"Nah but I can always hope. At least there is coke in there."

"We are here" Jeeves said. I turned around to see Starbucks.

"BRB." I walked out and grabbed my coffee and muffin. This would defiantly kick start my morning.

"Teri what does BRB stand for?"

"Oh it's be right back" maybe it was just an English thing or maybe it is a teenage thing.