My new life 16

Sorry for such long wait I had so much homework and revision to do also I had a sleepover and comic relief.

I also apologise for it being so short but I couldn't keep you guys waiting any more but I promise to upload soon!

Please enjoy

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, my head pounding.

"Mornin sleeping beauty." I turned my head to face Scott. He pecked me on the lips. A smile crossed my face.

"Morning. Wow! I can't believe I slept in a bath. It was actually pretty comfy!"

"surprisingly same but I think it was because I woke up to see a beautiful girl."

I giggled. "Yer right."

"You are beautiful and no more arguing."

"Whatever!" I tried to get up but Scotts strong arms were wrapped tightly around me. There was no way I was going to win.

"Repeat after me. I'm pretty."

"Your pretty!" I gave him my innocent smile.

"No" he started to tickle me. Trust me trying to squirm in a bathtub is really hard!

"Please stop!" I manage to force out between giggles.

"Not until you say it."

"Ok fine I can be pretty." I made sure the emphasis was on can.

"Close enough." he climbed out of the bath and extended his hand towards me. I grabbed it and clambered out of the bath through the door which was now unlocked. Thank goodness. The strong smell of bacon wafted from down the stairs.

Me and Scott turned to face each other at the same time, both thinking the same thing. We bolted to the stairs and sprinted down them. I decided to jump the last two steps. To my surprise I didn't land after I jumped because Scott had taken me off my feet.

It reminded me of two weeks ago when we were racing to the arcade after our first day. It was so nice to have something that made me happy and someone to look after me after my traumatic two weeks.

He carried me into the kitchen where the group of people from Tess' bedroom were sat there.

"Awww! You guys look too sweet." Tess called from the cooker.

"Yer but I still think that you two in the bath was just too adorable." Georgia pitched in.

A confused look crossed my face. "How do you know about that?"

"Well when Tess woke up she told us what happened last night and she felt bad for locking you guys in all night so she removed the chair and we saw you two lay in the bath. So we took a photo." Georgia replied.

Oh no! "Show me the picture."

She opened the laptop and turned it around. I have to admit she was right we did look adorable. He had his arms wrapped around me and his chin rested on my head. I was cuddled up close to him.

Then that's when I noticed it. "It's on facebook!" the whole room started to laugh.

"You looked too cute we couldn't not put it on." Tess replied and she seemed to be convinced it was a decent reason. 

"Just eat your food." She continued.

"Ok. Only because it is bacon and I'm starving!"

"That's my girl." Scott said as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Aww!" Tess and Georgia said at the same time.

"Do that again and I will be forced to hurt you." I replied. It was just too weird to have them awww-ing my every move and word.

The rest of the day me and Scott and the rest of the group lay sprawled on the sofa's and the floor watching movies and having popcorn fights.

We caught the train so we could get back before dark. The whole journey people were looking at us. I thought they were all insane until I realised I realised I was still in my prom dress. When we arrived at the station Scott called a taxi to his hotel and I walked back to my nan's.

As soon as I entered the house my nan ushered me to the table which had a huge pile of food on one plate enough for a whole family and the another plate only half filled. I wonder which is mine! Note the very heavy sarcasm!

After I was forced to eat every single scrap of food on my plate I excused myself to my bedroom. My stomach was about to burst so I decided that I needed a nap because I didn't sleep much at the party.

I woke up to hear birds singing outside my window. The sun was shining. Wow it seemed too cliche. Ahh well I felt too good to care.

I walked to the kitchen and my nan was cooking. I was hoping that she was still asleep so I could have a piece of toast like I usually did instead of a mountain of food my nan thought I needed to eat. If this carried on for too long then my jeans won't fit soon.

No such luck. "Teri don't leave before you have eaten your breakfast." I sighed.

"Nan I am not that hungry."

"Don't be silly you are a growing girl and I have made your breakfast don't waist it." Oh she was guilt tripping me.

"Ok. Not too much though." I took a seat at the table and my nan lay the plate stacked high with a full English, well full English times two plus a bit, infront of me.

After I stuffed the last mouthful into my mouth I washed my dish up and grabbed my phone and bag from the table. Just before I left I called to my nan. "I will call you on my way back." just to make sure she didn't worry.

Half way to town I felt my leg vibrate so I fished my phone out. "Ohla!" I said in my very cool accent if I do say so myself.

"Is this the smartest funniest prettiest girl ever?" Scott asked.

"I'm sorry you must have the wrong number. This is Teri."

"No I have the right number. What you up to?"

"Off to town."

"With anyone else?"

"Nope. Unless you would join me?"

"Sure I will see you outside... Ermm-"

"Outside TKMaxx."

"Ok see you soon."

"In a bit."

I waited outside TKMaxx for about 10 minuets then everything turned black. Oh no! My heart started to speed up.

"Boo" a soft whisper in my ear. My heart rate slowed when I realised it was Dan.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks please comment fan and vote! It means so much to me!