An Unexpected Change 32

More for all of you. I started to write this having no idea what to write so I hope this is alright for all of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the dingy dark cupboard for what seemed like forever. I had no way of telling the time and even if I did there is no way I would be able to see it. I couldn't even see my own hand in front of my face. Being locked in a small room for a long time helped me to reflect on what a weird and long journey I have been on in the past couple of months.

I moved to America to get away from my problems in England but the move just created a whole lot more of them. My lesson was defiantly learnt. Don't run away from your problems because they will come back to bite you and boy have they bitten me.

I can't help but think that at some point a camera crew will jump out of nowhere and tell me that it was all a set up. I mean only people in movies end up going through such extreme circumstances like I have been through. The most upsetting part of all this is knowing that if there was someone there with me the whole time and was not using me. Things may have turned out differently.

 If someone had been there to stop me going revenge crazy on Scott and Trina then maybe I may still of be in my first school and I could of moved on. Then would I still resent them for it. Is it better to bottle up all of your feelings or let them all out before they all explode out. The truth is that I am not too sure of the answer myself. I know that I was defiantly happy with my choice at the time but would I be so happy with my choice in the long term? Only time will tell.

I was in full questioning mode when a small crack of light appeared. The creaking of the heavy door filled my ears as it swung open.

"I hope you learnt your lesson." The nun who threw me in here in the first place stood before me. I had to take deep breaths to control my anger because being locked back up was not going to do my escape plan any good.

"Yes Ma'am." I said in the politest voice I could muster up.

I smiled and walked around her hoping to get back to my room so that I can think in peace. I wandered down a number of corridors before I bumped into the sweet nun from earlier.

"Excuse me do you know where my room is?" I asked her.

"Yes, follow me." She said and turned around shuffling in the same direction she came in. I walked slowly behind her trying to avoid conversation.

It worked. A few silent minuets later we had arrived.

"Thanks." I said and headed inside. I closed the door and exhaled a sigh of relief. It was nice to be alone. I felt a strange sense of safety inside the plain walls. I looked around but I couldn't see anything of mine. No possessions or anything. I have to admit that it was weird to look at a room that could belong to anyone.

A pile of my crumpled up clothes lay on the floor from earlier. I picked them up and just as I was about to stand back up something caught my eye. I placed my clothes on my bed and knelt down to get a better look. I reached under my bed and pulled out a red baseball bat. Good old Bettsy.