An Unexpected Change 45

Here's more of the story for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I ignored the voice and kept my concentration on the punch bag.

I heard the footsteps grow closer. “Take one more step and I will knock you out.” I threatened.

They took another step and I swung around and punched them in the eye. That would defiantly leave a mark.

“Ow you punch like a man.” He complained.

“I will take that as a compliment. I warned you so next time do as I say.”

“How about we stop playing games. I know you like me and I like you.” Mike said as he grabbed my arm.

“Ptsh in your dreams. You are an arrogant imbecile that needs to be knocked out.”

“There is no need to pretend around me babe.”

“What did you just call me?”

“Ahh so you like pet names babe.”

I slapped him. “I am not your babe. I am not anyone’s babe.”

“That is it.” He exploded. He pushed me up against the wall pinning my arms to my side.

I kicked him. He bent over slightly in pain but he still didn’t release me. He squashed me against the wall so my legs couldn’t move. I was stuck, with no escape. Flashbacks of my time with Dan filled my mind. I panicked and searched my mind with escape plans. My arms and legs were trapped all I had left was my head.  I had no other option I was desperate.

“Get off her!” Jace yelled.

Mike was distracted so I took this opportunity to headbutt him. Mike yelped in pain and let go of me. I slumped to the floor still shaken from the event. Jace punched Mike in the stomach and threw him to the other side of the room. Mike took the sensible option and made a break for it.

Jace walked over to me. He knelt down and put his arm around me. “Your fine now. I’ve got you. I’ll look after you. “

After hearing those words I snapped out of it. I shrugged Jace’s arms off. I grabbed my bag and I fast walked out of the gym to my room.

“Teri wait.” I head Jace call. I ignored him and slammed my door. I walked into my room and lay on my bed. I heard Jace banging on the door.  “Teri.” Jace’s voice was far too close. Jace barged into my room and I saw Becks in the door way. I gave her an evil glare for letting him in she walked quickly away. “Teri. I know its a shock but I am here for you.”

“Just leave me alone. Go away.” I yelled. I could see the pain cross his face. He tried to hide it but I could still distinguish it. I hated feeling weak ,I hated trusting people because I always got hurt. I couldn’t take any more heart break. I don’t need anybody.

“Fine. Don’t say thanks for me saving you. Just push the only person that cares for you away.” He said as he walked to the door. He turned around. “I knew you had issues but I thought I could help. I thought you were different but your not you are just a cold hearted loner.”

He stormed out of our room and I heard the door slam. I lay face down on my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is really bad. I will try to make it up to you next time I upload.

Please comment