An Unexpected Change 33

Not too much of a wait this time but I don't know when I will be able to update next but I will try for as soon as possible

I hope you like this chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up and my heart stopped as an old woman glared at me. I smiled at her hoping that she would let me escape. No such luck. My smile faded as I sighed heavily. I knew that this time my punishment would be worse but I had no idea what to do.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the basket. Wow, did everyone in this school have an iron grip? I scanned the room for an escape route but my only exit was blocked by the woman. The evil lady dragged me into a room and slammed the door shut. I saw heard the key turn in the door and the door lock.

I turned around to find myself in a room full of sheets. I must be in the laundry room or something like that. I walked across the small narrow room to a small window. I stared out of the window to see where I was. I was about 3 stories high but with the amount of sheets I had it was possible.

I turned to the many shelves stacked high with white sheets and a plan began to formulate in my head but I needed to be quick. There was no doubt that the evil lady went to fetch someone to inform them of my almost great escape. I had no time to waste because once someone had arrived there was no getting out of this hell hole.

I grabbed a couple of sheets and tied them together in a strong knot. I yanked each know before moving onto the next one until I had a huge line of sheets that could get me down. All I had to do know was to find a place to secure my sheets to. As time ran out I felt my heart rate speed up as the adrenaline pumped round me. I knew that any moment someone could open the door.

In the end I had no choice but to tie it to the locked door and hoped that no one opened it whilst I was climbing down. I pushed open the window stuffed Betsy down my trousers and grabbed the sheets. got a tight grip on the sheets and climbed out backwards through the small window so that I wouldn't have to look down. I rested my feet on a small ledge and spread my legs apart. I leant backwards so that I was almost horizontle and started to climb down the wall.

As I got further down I became more confident and sped up as I escaped to freedom. I was about a story up when I fell slightly as the rope seemed to move. I guess that someone must have opened the door so it gave me very little time left.

"Sister Margret, she is escaping." I heard someone yell. Great so now they deffinatly knew. I saw to heads pop out of the window .

"Untie the rope" I guessed this was Sister Margert because her voice was unfamiliar.

A nun was about to let me plumit to me death. How unholy! Now was definatly not the time to lecture her on the true meaning or religion. I had to find a way to get down safley. My mind whirred as I willed my brain to come up with a plan but nothing came. I just kept walking down te side of the building as fast as my legs could carry me.

It wasn't quick enough. I fell as the sheets came tumbeling down. I saw my whole life flash before my eyes. I felt sharp pain as I landed flat on my back into a big bush of flowers. You would think that it would stop my fall but no. It just leaves you to hurt yourself and then traps you inside so you can't get out.