An Unexpected Change 35

I have finally uploaded!!!! so I would love to know what you think of this chapter and what you want to happen next :D

~~~~~~~~

I woke to find a girl with glasses and her hair scraped back into a large ponytail stareing at me.

"What you lookin at?" I asked

"N-n-nothing" She dithered

"I guess your Becky."

"Y-yes."

"Ok im Teri your new roomie."

"H-hi"

"Ok that has got to stop what is wrong with you?"

"N-nothing."

"Are you scared of me?" I asked. It was the only explanation I could think of.

"A bit." she admitted

"Don't be. You seem alright so I will look out for you. So not more stuttering and deffinatly no more being scared of me or anyone for that matter."

"Ok I will try."

"We have a lot of work to do but we can sort that out later, what time is it?"

Becky checked her watch. "It's 10 to 8."

"When's breakfast?"

"In 10 minuets."

"Cool lets go get food."

"Ok"

We walked out of the room and Becky took me to the elevator. The halls were empty as we walked to the cantiene the smell of bacon filled them. My stomach grumbled at the smell. I was sohungry it was just rediculous!

As we walked through the cantiene to get food everyone turned to stare at us. Well I say us, I mean me. Becky seemed about ready to bolt for the exit. I whisper in her ear "Head up and don't look scared." She seemed to follow my advice as she straightened up and carried on towards the food. 

We grabbed our meals and then she just looked at me embarressed." Where do you normally sit?" I prompted her.

"Alone or out on the stairs." She sheepishly admited.

"Come on then. Another lesson  for you is to not take no for an answer." I spotted a table with a guy sat alone. I headed over there and put my tray down. I watched as Becky did the same. The guy just looked up at us.

" What happened to you?" He asked me.

"Oh I jumped out of a window then ran through a forest and hid in a tree then ended up here." I explained. They both looked at me like I was mad. "I am being completely honest." I told them.