An Unexpected Change 49

This took me ages to write so please do me a big favour and comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

I woke up to find myself in my bed. I turned over to see Becks still sleeping. I grabbed my pillow and I threw it at her. She jumped up. I of course being the greatest best mate laughed my head off.

"What was that for?" She demanded

"Tell me the goss Becks and spill it all." I said as I jumped over to her bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as I crawled under her blankets.

"Keeping warm whilst you tell me everything because if not I can kick you." I replied in my innocent tone.

"Well we were at the party and we watched you sing, we heard the school was closing down and the party seemed to be over so we tried to find you to tell you we were leaving but we couldn't find you so we thought you would be here or in the gym so we decided to come back here and you weren't here so we were just talking." She finished I could tell that she hoped I was satisfied with her answer.

"What did you talk about?" I prompted.

"Just when we started to like each other." She gave me an innocent look.

I just raised my eyebrows waiting for her to continue. The girl really had no idea of how to spill all of the gossip.

"Fine" she muttered. "I told him that I had a crush on him for a few years and then he told me that he thought I was cute and then when I started talking to him when you arrived and he realised that I had a great personality as well."

"Aww how sweet my baby has got a boyfriend which means I get to pick your outfit out. Yay you having a boyfriend is fun!" I started to jump on her bed.

She looked like she was about to protest but then she must of remembered last night and not wanting to tip me over the edge she agreed.

"Teri?"

"Yes."

"Me and Lee have a date tonight. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course no why on earth would I mind you going out with your Bf. It also gives me the opportunity to style you." I answered excitedly.

She just rolled her eyes as I walked into our closet which is join now since we just wear each others clothes a lot. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans a white top and a beautiful navy blazer with white pipeing and navy heals. I grabbed myself a pair of ripped skinny jeans ankle boots and an off the shoulder top with my watch necklace.

There was a knock at the door just as I had finished Becks make up which I went for a light natural look. I have to give it to Lee he has good timing. I opened the door for him when I stood in shock it wasn't Lee it was Jace.

"Erm-" He didn't even get a chance to say anything because I slammed the door in his face. I was stood in shock.

I walked back into our room and Becks just looked at me. She saw my face and decided to go and investigate. "Assembly in the hall after breakfast." I heard Jace say.

"Teri. You freaked out when the boy was telling us about assembly?"

"Technically no because all he said to me was ermm before I slammed the door in his face."

"Ladies I'm here." Lee called as he walked into our room. "Hows my girlfriend?" He asked as he pecked her on the lips. "Hows my best mate? He asked me pulling me into a hug. I just stared dumb found.