My new life 20

I am 490th on the whats hot list last time I checked so I am climbing up. Please continue supporting me as much as you have been and vote comment and fan!!

enjoy :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea what would happen to me. His devilish eyes glared at me sending shivers down my spine.

“H-how did you find me?” I stuttered

“I have my ways” he replied calmly. “Think you can hide from me?” He continued

“No i wasn’t hiding from you. There was an emergency.” I lied.

“Really? What was it?”

“Family issues.”

“What type?”

“My brother is in the hospital. He got hit by a car.” I blurted out the first thing that came into my head.

“I thought you tried to run away from me.” He said. I think he believed me.

"Now why on earth would I do that?" I asked. Oh yer, because he is a maniac that climbed through my window with a knife!

"I don't know I guess I was being paranoid." he moved closer to me. The close contact mad eme feel physically sick. I had to fake a smile to make sure that the knife he was holding didn't end in me. He put his arm around me.

I prayed that Scott would come up into his room but he didn't. I couldn't help but feel dissapointed that he hadn't come and saved me like my knight in shining armour.

I had no idea how long I was sat there with Dan's arms around me.

"Lets go out." Dan said.

"Ermm I am really tired." was my lame excuse.

"I want to take you out." he demanded.

"Ok let me just go to the bathroom first so I can clean up."

"Ok but don't keep me waiting."

I walked out of the room and reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. Thank goodness I put in my pocket after I had changed! I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Then I walked over and made sure the window was locked. I closed the curtains and sat down on the floor.

I am so lucky that Scott made me put him and the D.C on speed dial. I called the D.C.

bring bring

"Hello"