Prolong: Trouble In The Games

Video games.

We all play them at one time or another.
Some of them can be horror games, some can be shooters, some can even be very unique.
But what most of us can't do, is travel to them. But there is a possible way to.
And that's known as, the Video Game Dimension.
a dimension that's created when any Video Game gets created.
Also known, as the Fictional Dimension.

Kingdom Hearts: The Dimensional Spree

Sora was running trough Twilight Town. He was quickly trying to head to the usual spot. "I really hope Hayner and the rest won't be to upset that I spent the night with Mark-" He said to himself. "Hayner can be... just so annoying."
He passed by the sandlot, and Seifer and his two idiot friends where with him. "Sora!" Seifer called out, but Sora payed no attention, and continued to run.

"Why was he running for? Y'know?" Rai asked. "He better have not been running from danger. Cause of danger is in my down, they have messed with the wrong person."

"You mean Sora?" Rai asked. "No, I meant me you Idiot!" Seifer snapped.

Sora made it to the usual spot. And there was Hayner sitting on the couch, and Roxas and Axel where playing some chess. "Ha! I won!" Roxas yelled as he apparently had beaten his friend. "Ah! Come on!" Axle yelled. "Ya always win!"

"Hey guys!" Sora said, hoping not to draw to much attention to himself. "Sora, where in the worlds where you?" Roxas asked. Sora was surprised to hear Roxas saying that, since he was expecting Hayner to say it. "I spent the night with Mark."

Hayner sighed. "Sora-" He said.

"Well, why didn't you call us and tell us?" Roxas asked. "We've been waiting for you all day"

"Yeah, Yen Sid wanted you and Roxas and Hayner to go vist him. "Wait what?!" Sora said. "Yeah, and that was a few hours ago." Hayner said. Sora honestly didn't know. He didn't even think to have called Roxas and the rest. "Shoot.. im sorry guys..."

"Well, we still have to go to Master Yen Sid." Roxas said.

"Why do we have to go to him for?" Sora asked. Axel shrugged. "Something important, I'd assume. Got it memorized?"

Sora nodded. "Well, if you guys are ready, I am"

"Well, freaking finally" Hayner said.

****

Sora, Hayner and Roxas headed to Master Yen Sid's castle. They went into it, and up to the top, to the master.

Sora was honestly nervous that Yen Sid was gonna be mad at him, but he wasn't. He seemed rather worried about something.

"Hello, Master" Roxas said. "Why did you want us all to meet here?"

"Hello, Roxas, Hayner and Sora." Yen Sid said. "Something is wrong with the game dimensions. There is a creature that is corrupting them. Some massive force, that can possibly take over our dimension, and possibly that young boy, Mark's dimension."

"What!?" Roxas said

"Do you know what it is?" Sora asked. Yen sid shook his head. "I do not. But I do know that it's somehow controlling the heartless."

"But how?! We got rid of the darkness!" Roxas said. "It's doing something strange" Yen Sid said. "It's somehow using things from the past, into our present."

"Do you know where it is now?" Sora asked. "In one of the games Mark owns"

"Come on guys! We have to go to the games"

"Wait Sora!" Yen Sid said. "The game dimensions, have a special gemstone. This gemstone acts like a key. Similar to your keyblade Sora. Find the gemstone, and it'll lock the code of the game worlds, to prevent the creature from corrupting the world's any further."

Sora nodded. "Come on guys!"

****

Sora, and his two friends headed to the Video Game Hallway.

They entered it, and saw the series of doors that all lead to other dimensions. "Uh, should we get Mark? I mean, these are his games and he probably knows a lot about them."

Hayner nodded. "Yeah. At least he can guide is trough them."

"I can't," Sora said. "He's at school in his world."

"Then how in the worlds are we gonna find a gemstone?"

"Hayner, I'm pretty sure Mark doesn't even know where the gemstones are anyways"

"Guy's, cool it!" Roxas said. "We just got to work together, we won't reach anywhere by fighting. None of us asked Mark to come here to open up these worlds. Mark didn't even ask for it. The least we gotta do, is try and hunt down this creature. We've fought worse."

Sora nodded. "Roxas is right. We gotta do what's right."

Hayner sighed. "Fine. But... which games are we gonna go into first?"

Sora looked around. The door that caught his eyes, was pixelated.

"That one. Mark said that one's called Minecraft,"