Chapter 21 A Bite

Sora and Hayner sat Mangle down in her designated spot.

Roxas and Hayner were in the kitchen because Hayner was stuffing his face with more pizza. After all, he was hungry again.

"Geez dude, are you really hungry again? If you keep this up you're soon going to lose all your abs," Roxas said with a chuckle.

"Ugh, shut up Rox," Hayner said.

Michael turned and looked behind him. "What are those two going on about in there?" He asked.

Sora chuckled. "They're always bickering,"

Just at that moment, they heard the front door open. Michael and Sora peeped out from the corner of Kid's Cove. There was a man in a purple suit with the name "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" on a name tag that was pinned.

"Michael? Who's that?"

"Crap," Michael said. "It's the day guard. He also sucks up to the manager's ass. Always treating me like he knows me better than anyone," Michael tighten his jacket and made sure his face was covered. He was about to leave Kid's Cove, but the day guard came over at that moment.

They noticed Michael standing there.

"Jeremy?" The day guard asked. "You should have left already, it's my shift now."

"S-Sorry," Michael said.

Then the day guard noticed Sora. "Uhh... Who's this?"

"Huh? Who?"

"The kid right next to you. Don't play dumb with me Fitzgerald," The day guard responded with a serious look on his face, folding his arms.

"O-Oh! This... This is...," Michael looked over at Sora. "My son! Yes, my son, right, Sora?" He just stared at Sora. Sora caught on and figured that Michael wanted him to play along.

"Y-Yeah! I'm Sora! Nice to meet you!" Sora greeted him.

The day guard looked back at Michael.

Michael just stared at him. "Uh... So, yeah! You're allowed to bring the family as free members right?"

"Yes. Yes, you can. Just as long as they don't interfere with your work,"

Just at that moment Hayner and Roxas came out from the kitchen at the wrong possible time.

The day guard of course noticed. "And who are these two?" He said.

Hayner slowly looked over at them, as he was holding a slice of pizza. "Uhhh..." he said.

"My two other sons!" Michael quickly said.

"I'm your son?" Hayner asked confused.

"Michael, what?" Roxas asked.

Michael tried to shush them.

The day guard looked over at Michael. "Michael? Why did he call you Michael?"

Michael quickly looked at the day guard. "That's my nickname!"

There was a small awkward silence. The day guard blinked. "Your name is Jeremy, and... your nickname is Michael? And your sons call you by your nickname and not 'dad'?"

Michael was about to say something, but then he saw the day guard shaking his head. "If I called my parents by any name other than 'mom' or 'dad' I would have gotten a beat down. Must be a British thing, whatever,"

"Hey!" Michael yelled.

"Listen, Jeremy. I know you're the night guard, but I need your help with something,"