Chapter 7 The Nether

Everyone got warped instantly to this new place. They all slammed onto the ground, since Steve pushed them all into the portal frame. "Ugh, really Steve?!" Alex yelled as he was lying on the floor. Steve got up, then quickly helped her up, as Sora was helping Roxas up. "No one helps me up huh?" Hayner said.

Roxas rolled his eyes, and walked over to Hayner and pulled him up. Steve looked back at them. "Well, we're here" He said.

Sora looked past Steve. He gasped.

The landscape was hellish.

Red blocks all over. Hot scalding lava rolling down some sides of the walls, spilling down into a giant lava ocean. "W-what is this?!" Sora yelled. "The Nether. The underworld of our dimension"

"Is there a hades here?" Roxas whispered to Sora. Sora could only shrug. Steve turned back around to them. "Ok. So, this is the Nether as I said before. We all have to be careful. There's a lot of danger here"

"Yeah, no shit" Hayner said. Roxas punched his arm. "Ow!"

"What kind of danger? If... it's just the Lava, we should just be careful where we step right?" Sora asked. "There's monsters here. We have to be careful of the Ghasts." Alex said. Roxas tilted his head. "Ghast? What's a Ghas-...." Roxas froze. Sora noticed the Roxas was staring off into the valley of the lava. "Roxas? What are you-"

Sora saw it. A ghost like creature. "Steve what is that?!"

Steve turned around, and once he saw it, and quickly got out his sword. "It's a Ghast!"

The giant ghost like creature, loomed over them, then made screeching sound. They opened their mouth, and I giant fire ball ejected out.

Sora gasped, and summoned his keyblade, and was about to use reflect, but Steve managed to slap the fireball with his sword, and the fireball smacked into the Ghast. The Ghast fell over, and poofed away with partial effects. "Huh?" Steve said. "They never die that quickly-"

"Did something hurt it?" Alex asked.

Sora and the rest where just glad that it went down. "Wow, that sword of yours sure is durable." He said. "Well, it's diamond." Steve said with a smile. Roxas looked behind him, then saw Hayner hugging onto him, burying his face into his neck, shaking.

"Dude... what are you doing?" Roxas asked. Hayner looked up, then blushed a little. Then coughed. "N-nothing!"

Sora laughed. "Someone was a little scared huh?"

Hayner rolled his eyes. "Ugh, so what?! It's not like I have any weapons to defend myself in case of anything." He said. "I agree with you Hayner, but clinging onto to me like a needy boyfriend, isn't gonna save you-" Roxas said. Hayner blushed hard, as he pushed Roxas's arm, and walked forward. Roxas just laughed.

"Hey-" Steve said. "Take this. At least you'll have something-"

Hayner stopped, and turned around. Steve was handing him a bow, and some arrows. "O-oh... thank you-" Hayner said.

"Just don't shoot your own eye out now-" Sora giggled as he walked past Hayner. Hayner looked at him annoyed.

Sora walked over to the edge of the land. There was a giant lava river between them, and another set of land. "What... exactly are we looking for?" Sora asked. "We need to find the Nether Fortress. They are home to the blazes. We need the thier rods, to craft with the ender pearls what are back home"