Chapter 26 The Second Night

So, Michael locked up the restaurant. With the help of Sora Roxas and Hayner. Gabriel seemed to have disappeared, and Michael couldn't find him anywhere.

"Maybe he left...?" Hayner said.

"Yeah, Maybe he did," Roxas said.

Michael turned off the cameras and the computers.

Michael sighed, "Probably," Michael and the rest walked to the exit. "I'll pick something up for you to eat at a fast food place or something, you all want something?" Michael said.

Hayner's stomach growled. "Yes please, I'm starving," Hayner said, rubbing his belly.

"What about you?" Sora asked. "You're not going to eat anything?"

"I still can't really eat food," Michael said. "The remnant healed me only partially,"

Michael opened the door and exited Fazbear's Fright. Once they all left the door, Michael shut it and locked it. After that, Michael walked them over to his car.

"I'm glad that my skin started to clear up after all those years, it made it a little easier to blend in, with most things," Michael mentioned on the walk to the car.

"Have you tried to go back to a normal life?" Sora asked.

"Somewhat. I still... I still feel lifeless. I still feel like I'm not supposed to be alive. Maybe I'll find a purpose soon. If what Gabriel said is true, father is no more," Then, Michael shook his head with a small chuckle. "I thought when I got the news that my father would be gone from existence... I thought I'd finally find peace..."

"Michael, he's still your father. It's normal if you would feel indifferent about him not being here anymore," Roxas said.

Michael sighed. "You're right..."

They neared Michael's car, so Michael pressed the buttons on his car keys and unlocked the doors.

Once everyone was in, Michael turned on the car and drove to his house, but not without stopping at a fast food location first for Sora and the rest.

"So... is Freddy Fazbear's really closed down?" Roxas asked as Michael handed him his sandwich.

"As much as I know, yes. The place is... like a relic now. I was very surprised when this Fazbear's Fight came to be," Michael then handed Sora and Hayner their food. "I mean, it makes sense. Even though I knew about what happened with my father and the killings, the public doesn't know the full story. And there is still-," Michael started the car engine again, to drive out from the fast food place's drive-thru. "-a massive weird vibe with the old places. Not to mention those dangerous spring-lock suits. Those were a mess from the start. I don't know why Henry even permitted that to happen," Michael said, shaking his head.

Hayner bit into his burger. "Spring-lock?"

"Isn't that what William showed us?" Sora said.

Michael looked in the rearview mirror and looked at Sora. "William showed you the spring-lock suits?" He asked, with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah, I think we told you?" Sora said.

"If you did, I can't remember," Michael said, as he changed lanes. "It's been a while since we met and have had that conversation I suppose," Michael said. Which, was true. It's been 30 years for Michael. Of course, he wouldn't remember everything thing that was said to him. "How did he show you? What did he do?"

"Well, it was when you were 15, so you probably really don't remember," Roxas said.

"Yeah," Hayner said.