Chapter 25 2023

"What are these things?!" Gabriel yelled out.

Sora and Roxas quickly summoned their keyblades and charged at the heartless. Sora smacked one, with Roxas using Thunderaga on one of them.

All of the animatronics and Michael stood back, watching Sora Roxas and Hayner, defeat these dark creatures with their weapons.

Cassidy tried to help out and used her powers and shoved most of them into the wall.

"What the hell is going on-?" Fritz said.

Jeremy looked at him. "I feel like we've been asleep for so long, and it's like we just woke up in some fictional movie,"

Jeremy wasn't wrong with that. The poor souls have been trapped away in the animatronics as angry spirits for so long, but Sora and the rest, made them gain a conscious again. But this isn't a great thing to wake up to.

But then the heartless tried to jump on the other animatronics. "Ahh! Don't let it get me!" Jeremy cried, and he hid behind Fritz. Cassidy quickly looked over to them, then used her power to throw it off of them.

After a few minutes, the Heartless were defeated. "Great work guys," Sora said to his two friends, then turned to Cassidy. "Thanks for your help Cass," Sora said. The golden bear's head nodded onetime. They all turned around to see shocked faces on the other animatronics, and even Michael. Sora looked back at his friends, and back at everyone else.

"Yeah, um... I know that probably looked crazy," Roxas said.

They stayed silent for a little while.

"Crazy? That was bloody insane-," Michael managed to say. "What were those things?"

"The heartless, it's something that... isn't good. And that dark creature? Yeah, worse than the heartless," Sora said.

"Will it ever come back?" Gabriel asked.

"It might," Sora said.

"Well that's reassuring-," Michael sarcastically stated.

But Sora didn't want them to just focus on the dark figure. Because that's probably what it would even want. Sora knows he had to make the residents of this world, focus on what they have to do. And that's Michael. He has to track down his father.

So, for once, Sora tried not to break the world's outcome.

"So... uh... back to what you guys were saying before... with... um..."

Michael nodded. "Yeah, about father. But-, don't you think this dark creature should... also be stopped? You talked about it to me before. It's been a while, I've failed to recall some details,"

"It's only us three it wants," Sora said gesturing to his two friends. "Not you guys," what he said, most likely isn't true. The dark figure definitely does want something to do with the world, but he knows he can't say that to them.

Then, Sora saw something glowing down the hallway, which lead down to the office.

The animatronics and Michael were facing toward Sora and the rest, from the prize counter. So, they didn't see. Sora, without them noticing, tried to take a peak to see what it was.

Once he looked down the hallway, he saw that the office door turned into that white door, the door that lead back to the small Fredbear.

That meant their time in this part, was over.

'Oh no... what awaits us in those other doors?' Sora thought to himself. They still haven't found the gem. They need to find the gem to stop the dark figure from attacking this game world.