Chapter 35: The Quest

All three of the boys, plus Fredbear, were standing around at the lot with all the doors, that lead into the small pocket worlds they had previously left. The pizza box was sitting on the floor, while Sora was leaning up on one of the door's frames, munching away on a pizza slice. Roxas and Hayner were doing the same.

Roxas was standing near Hayner, he looked over at Fredbear, who was to his left. "This pizza's really good Fredbear!" He said.

"Not gonna lie, it's way better than the ones from that door," Hayner said, pointing to the second door amongst the others.

Fredbear gave them a comforting expression. "You really think so? Well, thank you!" He said cheerfully. He then looked over at the new door. "So... you all going to go into that... new door?" He asked.

"Yeah... we gotta," Roxas affirmed.

"Well, I won't stop you. At least you guys got something to eat for your journey," Fredbear said nodding.

After Roxas took the last bite of his pizza, then swallowed it, he looked over at Sora. "You ready Sora?"

Sora nodded. "Yeah, let's go,"

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

I always come back... And I always will...

Cassidy.... took a deep breath, then opened her eyes. Her eyes looked around the dungeon-like walls, that loomed around her. The dark, decrepit atmosphere didn't set right, with the green leaves that hung off the walls, all glitching, and fading in and out of existence, with a purple-like hue to everything.

She turned her head and looked behind herself. At the body of... Afton. It was lying on the ground. Probably... because Cassidy had to give him another good slap in the face when she had dragged him back out of the void.

Cassidy hovered over towards Afton. She could see that he was knocked out. But not for long.

She raised her hands, then slapped Afton across his face. The slap echoed throughout the dungeon.

"AHH!" Afton winced, then blinked. He looked up at Cassidy but with a tired-looking expression.

Cassidy then slapped Afton again. "Wake up!" She yelled at him. Then slapped him again.