Chapter 3 Infected

"Help us?" Steve asked. "Of course!" Sora said smiling. "We wouldn't mind looking around this world anyways"

Steve looked over at Alex, then back at Sora and nodded. "Ok" He said smiling. "We should head out now"

Steve got a pixel looking sword, and walked over to the door. Hayner looked at Sora, and pulled him aside. "Are you sure we should help them?" He asked, his voice going into a whisper. Sora nodded. "I always love to help people in other worlds. It's the least I can do for him maybe leading is to the gem"

"How do you even know the gem will be there?"

"It has to be"

Steve was at the door, waiting with Alex. "You guy's coming?"

"Coming!" Sora said.

***

All three of them, walked outside of the apartment building. Steve was looking at a map. "The Legend says, that the portal gate way to the void, is in deep in the mineshaft not to far from here." He said. "Then.... why you guys haven't been there yet?" Hayner asked. Roxas nodded. "Yeah."

"The Mineshaft is closed. It's infested with Creepers." Alex said. "Creepers?" Sora asked. "What are those?" Roxas asked. "Creepers are green no-armed creatures, that blow up when you get to close."

"That sounds dangerous-" Hayner said. "One blast of my magic will shock them." Sora said. "We just have to be careful. And its.. kinda agent the law to get in the Mineshaft, but, me and Alex have been really wanting to find that portal rim"

They walked trough the town, and passed by a railroad crossing. The crossing then lead over to a small mineshaft entrance. It was small opening in the side of a mountain that went deep into the ground. And there was a sign that read: "Danger! Do not enter"

Steve took a deep breath. "You guy's ready?"

"Ready-" Sora said summoning his Keyblade. Roxas summoned his two Keyblades. Hayner seemed worried. "Should... I stay back here?"

"Come with us, we'll protect you" Roxas said. "Why did Yen Sid sent me with you if I can't use any weapons-" Hayner said, as they walked down the steps into the shift. The steps went really far into the ground. And there was old time torches and lamps hanging off of the walls and ceilings. "This... place looks creepy.." Sora said. "Ha, what are you scared?" Hayner asked smirking.

There was a loud sound, that sounded ghostly. Like a whistle of a ghost train.

"AHH! WHAT WAS THAT?!" Hayner yelled. Sora looked at him. "Ahem?"

Hayner's face went red, as he walked faster ahead of them. "Seriously, what was that?" Roxas asked. "There's a cave near by. Those sounds echo in caves. We don't know why, or what they mean."

They reached the bottom of the steps. And just in front of them, was a long dark hallway. There was long armless, green stuff all along the dark hallway. "Are those the Creepers?" Hayner asked.

"I got this-" Sora said, and aimed his Keyblade in the air.

"Thundaga!"

(End Music)

A loud clap of lightning stuck down on the Creepers. "Woah!" Steve and Alex both exclaimed.