Chapter 33 Save Them

The angry Cassidy, loomed over them while the golden bear's suit covered her ghostly appearance. The rest were horrified. Sora of course didn't want to hurt her, but they all had to if she started to attack them. Which... she had.

Cassidy lunged towards the three, about to push into them, but Sora managed to swing his keyblade, Cassidy flew to the side. Then, she quickly got her balance, flew back, and grabbed onto the keyblade, trying to pry it from Sora's hand.

Sora gasped and chanted a spell. "Fire!" He yelled.

Cassidy ignited in flames. "Ahh!" She yelled. She had let go of Sora's weapon. She hovered over them, with an angry look in the eyes of the animatronic she possessed.

"The other animatronics will take care of you..." Then, she disappeared.

The air went quiet for a while.

Hayner pulled back on the cord on the bow, with the arrow. "Guys... what is happening? She's going mad! Why is she taking her anger out on us?!"

Sora sighed. "I don't know, but I don't want to hurt her!"

"Well, she's gone anyways," Roxas said.

"But she said she was going to send the other animatronics at us!" Hayner yelled. "I don't think I can-"

There was the sound of something stomping out of the office, that cut Hayner off. He gasped, aiming his bow at the entrance of the door on the right, that was behind him.

None of the buttons worked. The knowledge of what they got from the other location, with the doors, couldn't work now. Even though it seemed like Cassidy's creation is based on it, it still isn't the same. The doors couldn't close.

"We have to fight whatever is out there..." Sora took off running and ran out the door.

"No!" Roxas yelled. "Wait!" He ran after Sora.

"Ugh, why do you both always leave me behind!?" Hayner ran out after them.

Sora ran out to what used to be the dining room, he saw a few animatronics. The animatronics from that location Cassidy's version was based on.

They started to charge at Sora.

"Wind!" Sora aimed his keyblade in the air, the wind started to spiral into a swirl, and it picked up the animatronics, and tossed them at the wall.

Another animatronic, Chica, but the torn-up version, started to attack Roxas. Roxas gasped and managed to smack it with his keyblades.

Then, an animatronic fox walked off from Foxy's Cove, but the one that was wedged in the bathroom.

"It seems you couldn't have made it to my show, so I've brought the show to you!" It then tried to grab Sora, but then Roxas pushed his keyblade into its arm. It got thrown back. But then its attention went to Roxas, and tried to grab him, then Hayner managed to blow it up with his bow and arrow.

It wasn't over. There was more animatronics. Way too much.

"Guys... we can't take all of this!"

Even animatronics they had never seen before. They even saw the animatronic that William became. They tried to fight some more. But then they kept coming back. Over and over again. As if it was endless.

"They keep coming back!" Roxas yelled. "Nothing that we are doing is working!"

Some darkness even showed up. There was just way too much sorrow coming from Cassidy. The souls inside of the animatronics were slowly turning into Heartless.