Chapter 16 Horrible Brother

They were back at the restaurant. William was waiting for them. Most of the restaurant had cleared out. It was just William and a few leftover children.

"Welcome to the unofficial tour of Fazebears!" William said with a smile. "Right this way!"

He directed them over to a room. "This is the back room," He said. "We call it Parts and service."

"This is where we fix the Animatronics," he said.

"Well, that makes sense. Can't expect the robots to be working all the time,"

William nodded. He opened the door. Once the door was fully open he flipped the light switch.

Inside the room, was a total of 4 robots. Spring Bonnie, but there were also three extras that Sora and the rest hasn't seen. Fredbear was still on the stage.

A brown bear, a blue rabbit, and a yellow chicken.

"A bear a rabbit and a chicken?" Roxas asked.

"Yes, these are Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. I designed them myself. But, it seems there was some fault with the wiring," William said as he walked up to Freddy. All of the bots stood lifeless. "There was a deadline, with how fast Fredbear was to be closed, I knew I had to make new animatronics to start over. That deadline rushed me, and I think it make me cock up the code in them. I have yet to sort it all out. Thought I was done for, but I guess salvaging the old Fredbear and Spring Bonnie was the best thing to do,"

Listening to him, sounded interesting. So, they wanted to know more. Especially about the older robots.

"Ok, so these are what's called, spring-lock animatronics. The endo skeleton and the suit are one. I invented them to save money,"

Sora tilted his head. "Save money?"

William. "Yes. My intention was for the fact of "horrible days". I wasn't the first person to make a place like this. There have been other places that had setups similar with robot mascots. And they always failed on one thing- when the robots malfunction, that's it. Shows over. Next thing you have, is crying children, and upset parents demanding their money back- so, I invented the spring-lock,"

William walked over to Spring Bonnie. He pressed a button, then-

SNAP

A loud sound came from inside the robot. "The spring locks are on now,"

He took off the head of the animatronic and opened the chest cavity, which then opened the arms and the legs.

William then slipped inside it.

Then, the doors closed.

Spring Bonnie waved his arms. "Hellooo!" William said. "Oh! So... you can wear it?" Hayner asked. "That's cool!" Roxas said.

"Yes!" William said happily. "All thanks to the spring locks. It causes the endo skeleton to contract outward towards in inner walls of the suit, and it is then held by springs and then locked, hence the name 'Sping-Lock'. It allows a fully grown man, such as myself to be able to slip inside... Robot malfunction? Not to worry, the show must go on!"

"That's really cool! Can we try it on?"

"Oh no, not at all,"

"Awe," Sora said.

"The spring-locks are a little unstable. I probably shouldn't even be talking so much. Any wet moisture, when in contact with the locks, can cause it to spring back into place. Allowing the endo skeleton to be stabbed into you from every possible angle,"

"Oh... oh shit..." Sora said with his eyes widening a little bit.

"Yeah," William said with a chuckle. "It's a very AGGGGERRGGGA" Screamed William, as he vibrated, and shook as if something was penetrating him.