Chapter 27 The Springtrap

"A-Are you sure?!" Hayner yelled, arching his eyebrow. He came closer to the monitor. "I mean, it does look like the Spring-Bonnie animatronic he showed us..."

Sora looked over at Michael. He knew it was him, but what could they have done? "Michael, what do we do?" He asked.

Michael shook his head. "I don't know. I wasn't expecting to see father here. And I definitely wasn't expecting to see him as... this..."

Michael then looked at Gabriel. "Gabriel...?"

"Yes....?" Gabriel was looking at the monitor, then he looked at Michael.

Michael was about to say something, but then he heard Roxas speak with urgency. "M-Michael?! It's moving!"

Michael quickly looked back at the screen.

"Quickly, turn the camera!" Sora yelled, and he pressed one of the buttons. Michael was about to swat Sora's hand away from the panel, but then he saw the animatronic walking toward the camera on the camera Sora went to.

Cam 5.

"Where's it going?" Hayner asked.

"I don't know," Michael said. "I don't even know what to do..." He said. He turned to Gabriel again. "Gabriel, what exactly went on with Cassidy and him? Was remnant on the animatronic? Or did Cassidy do something?" Michael asked the spirit.

"I'm not sure Michael... I'm not sure," Gabriel said shaking his head. "But if this really is Afton... I don't think there's a lot he can do at the moment..."

Then they heard the sound of banging, sounding like something was inside an aluminum vent. Everyone got alarmed at that.

"Where is it?!" Sora tried to press all the cameras, trying to find Afton.

"Wait! I think saw him!" Roxas yelled and took over the camera.

"You idiots! You left the camera he was on!" Hayner yelled.

Michael was getting a little stressed out, seeing everyone fight over the cameras. He was about to push everyone aside, but when he looked up, then to his right, he saw another set of dials. And, another screen. He got up and started to press those. He pressed one and saw that it was inside a vent.

"Wait? Why did the monitor turn off?" Sora said, blinking.

It turned out that only one out of the two monitors can be turned on at a time.

Michael turned to the vent cam, number 13.

And once he did, he saw a glimpse of the Spring-Bonnie inside the vent.

"I found it!" Michael yelled.

Sora and the rest quickly looked up toward where Michael was at. "You did?!" Roxas yelled.

Michael quickly noticed a button, titled "Seal Vent"

He went to press it, but he was too late.

The animatronic disappeared from the vent.

Michael quickly sat back down in his chair, to get back on the main monitor.

"What happened?" Sora asked. "I saw a glimpse of something on that other camera you were on," He said.

"Yeah," Roxas said. "Where did it go? I don't understand this camera system..." He said.

Michael tried his best to understand it. He tried to quickly study it, right after he scanned the other cameras multiple times. He couldn't find the animatronic. "I don't know where it is..." He said. "But if he left from cam 5, then entered into that vent... that would mean..."