Chapter 13 The Heartless Dragon (Last Chapter of The Minecraft Game)

Sora clenched his keyblade, as he saw the heartless, of what was once a dragon, levitate off of the ground, with dark mist covering it, and falling off. The Dark Figure smiled, then vanished, for Sora, Alex and Roxas and Hayner to deal with. "Come on guys, be ready!" Sora yelled. The dragon spread open it's wings, and flew down towards them. Sora raised his keyblade up, and blocked it's attack. But the dragon was powerful. Even more than before. The attack, blew Sora to the ground, making him fall, and he came crashing down to the ground, dropping his keyblade.

The dragon, quickly got up, it barely was fazed by Sora's block. And it took this time to attack Sora while he was lying on the ground. "Sora!" Roxas yelled. "I got this!" Hayner said as he shot another one of the arrows at it. The explosion helped, as it sent the dragon flying back. "We've have got to figure out a new tactic, and fast! I'm almost out of exploding arrows!"

Roxas looked at Hayner, and saw that Hayner only had three left. There was no way the dragon was going to go down to just those three. "Then me and Sora have to use are magic... Sora?" Roxas turned around only to see that Sora was still knocked out. "Huh?" Roxas said, very surprised. "Sora, are you alright?!" He had never seen Sora get knocked out before, from a heartless. "Wait... I got it!"

Roxas aimed one of his keyblade up in the air. "HEAL"

A green mist flowed around Sora, as a green flower opened over him. Sora got up. Roxas sighed in relief. But then there was a problem. "Oh no...." Roxas said. Hayner looked at him. "What?"

"I used Curaga... I used up all my magic- and I don't have any Ethers...." Roxas said. Hayner face palmed. Then he looked back at Sora, who was getting up. "Wow... thanks Rox"

"Sora, you need to use as much magic as you can on this thing!" Roxas said. "I've ran out!" The dragon was ontop of one of the damaged pillars, growling down at them. Roxas gasped. "Sora, think of something!"

Sora was so stressed at the moment, he wanted to cast fire, but ended up casting a entire different spell.

"WATER!" Sora yelled.

The water traveled through the air, then splashed into the dragon.

"RAWRRRRGGGGGGG!" The dragon, reacted to the water in a very strange way. It's as if it was taking very, very serious damage to it. The dragon lost It's balance, and fell of of the pillar, and slammed onto the floor. Roxas was confused. "It's... weak to water?"

Sora smirked. "This is the way out." He aimed his weapon. "Stream!" He yelled. Then a blob of water splashed out of the tip of the keyblade, then slammed into the dragon, reacting in the dragon falling over, acting like the water was acid to it. It moved around it place, as the water was draining off of it, then.....

It dropped to the ground. Then it withered away in a black mist, and it's heart left It's body.

The heartless dragon was defeated.

Sora sighed in relief. "Guys, we did it! We did it!" Sora exclaimed. "Yeah we did! Wait... where's Alex-" He said looking around. Sora blinked. "Um... I don't know...."

Then, right infront of them, shined a portal, inside the center pillar. Then, ontop, was an egg. "Guys look! And egg!"

Sora ran up to it. "Wait, Sora!" Roxas yelled at him. But Sora didn't listen, and touched it. But then it vanished. "Huh? Where... did it go?" He asked, looking around. "That's weird... it's like it vanished..." Hayner said. They all looked around, until Sora saw it on the ground a few blocks away. "There it is!" And of course Sora ran to it. Roxas sighed, as he just wanted to hop in the portal and get away from this place.