Chapter 32 Cassidy's Rage

Henry rested his hands on the sides of the panel. He let out a sigh as he shook his head. Directly in front of him, was the fake pizzeria, up in flames.

Sora felt a strange sense or deja vu. It was just like when Fazbear's Fright went up in flames.

"Henry... Are you okay?" Hayner asked.

Henry didn't answer for a moment, but then he spoke up. "Yeah, I'm totally fine. I just didn't burn my daughter, and burn my co-worker's son to bits," Henry rubbed his head.

Sora felt really bad for him. He doesn't know much about Henry, but according to Michael, he was one of the founders of the place. "Henry... I'm so sorry..." Sora said to him, his voice filled with empathy.

Henry just looked at Sora and gave a small smile. "Thanks... uh... what was your name again?"

"Sora," Sora said, returning the smile.

"You, and your other friends," Henry gestured towards Roxas and Hayner, "Seemed to be very connected to Michael. Well, he did say you were his friends. I believe you all made him feel happy at least," Henry then smiled a little more. "I can only imagine the pain he went through. Getting killed... and living as an undead corpse must have been really challenging. I guess you three gave him the light to push forward,"

Sora smiled warmly at that. He always loves to help out people when he goes to worlds, but he has never done something like this or experienced something like this.

Henry turned around to them. "Well, the fire... should, and will burn the remnant. It's all over. No more madness," Henry said.

"You sure it's over?" Roxas asked.

"It has to be. This fire is hot enough to burn the remnant. And, we gathered them all in one place. No more lingering souls. They're all free," Henry said.

Sora nodded. "Yeah, they're all okay now,"

Henry turned around back to the panel. "Do... You all live close by?" He asked. But at that moment, the door showed up behind Sora, Roxas, and Hayner. Roxas rugged at Sora's sleeve, "Sora!" Roxas whispered loudly.

Sora noticed the door. He didn't want to just leave Henry like that, but they had no choice.

Sora, and the rest of his friends, ran into the door and closed it, and it dematerialized.

"I asked if you live somewhere because I wanna offer to drive you home-," Henry had a confused look on his face as he turned around. "....Hello?" He asked looking around.

****

"Well, hello again there," Said Adventure Fredbear. "I'm starting to think what you guys are doing, is very important,"

"It is very important," Sora said as he shut the door.

"So important that we still can't tell you what we are doing," Roxas said.

Hayner looked at the door. He saw that there were other doors. "Wait... that's not the end to it? I thought with Michael being... You know... that would have been the end,"

Roxas looked at Hayner, then at the doors. "Hm... You have a point," Roxas turned his head to Sora. "Hey, So, check if you see the gem anywhere,"

"I don't think it's anywhere," Sora said. "Remember how we found it in Minecraft? It was in the dragon egg,"

Hayner grunted. "What, are we gonna have to find the gem in eggs?!"

"What? No! At least I don't think so, I think they show themselves up at random times," Sora said. "Like, when we completely finish the world."