Chapter 23 A Heart Breaking Reunion

Michael and the rest of his friends were just staring at the monitor screens. Michael occasionally flipped through, but only when he was sure the animatronics left a camera view. Bonnie, was in the parts and service room, but after a few minutes, he left the room and walked out to the main dining area.

His head was just twitching, and glitching. He was also looking around as if he was looking for something or someone.

"What's it doing?" Hayner asked.

"Looking for us. I don't think it's aware we are in the office..." Michael said.

But then, Bonnie started to walk off. Until he left the camera view.

Michael swapped the camera to the hallway.

And saw the animatronic rabbit, slowly making its way down.

"Wait..." Sora said, fully realizing that was the hallway just outside the door. "Is that-,"

"The hallway right out here? Oh yes. Since you all are here, make yourself useful, and flip the switch once he goes by. I think the other switch is the lights, so don't use the wrong one by accident," Michael told them.

Sora and his friends looked out the door. It was pitch black, and none of them could see outside the hallway. "It's so dark... I can't see anything..." Hayner said.

"They're big heavy robots... listen for the footsteps," Michael said.

But as soon as Michael said that, there were audible light stomping sounds coming from just beyond the door.

"Close it Hayner!" Roxas quietly said to Hayner, since Hayner was the closest to the levers.

Hayner gulped, then quickly pulled it.

But, he pulled the wrong one and shined the door light.

Once the light came out, there... visibly, was the giant animatronic bunny, walking by, when the light had turned on, it stopped, and slowly turned its head towards them.

"HAYNER! THE OTHER SWITCH!" Roxas yelled.

"AHHH!" Hayner yelled, and grabbed the other one, slamming the door shut. The door closed and shook the entire room.

"You guys alright?" Michael turned around, looking at them worried.

Hayner was panting. "N-No!"

Michael sighed. "Just don't stand too close to the door when you have to close it. We don't need The Decapitation of 93," Michael said shaking his head.

"Yeah, seriously..." Sora said.

Hayner got a little scared at that and backed away from the door a little.

"Is it still out there?" Michael asked, briefly looking at the monitor that monitors the power usage.

"I'm not sure..."

"Open it back, then swiftly turn the light on to see..."

Hayner was scared to do it.

Roxas pushed him aside. "Let me do it, scardy-cat."

"Hey!" Hayner snapped.

Roxas threw the door switch up, then quickly turned the light switch on.

Only to reveal that Bonnie was still at the door.