Chapter 1 The Blocky World

"Minecraft? What is that? Some kind of mining game?" Hayner asked folding his arms

"Minecraft? What is that? Some kind of mining game?" Hayner asked folding his arms. Sora shrugged. "Mark said it was some kind of creative building game of some sort" He said as he opened the door. "Woah-," Roxas said as he saw inside the door. "There's blocks everywhere..."

"Wait a second-," Hayner said looking behind him back at the doorway, that leads back to the hallway. "The sign was lit up, when the other don't"

"I think they light up when you head in their for the first time" Sora said. "Did Mark come in here before us?" Roxas asked. "Actually Mark and I just took a quick peek in here last time"

"You guy's go everywhere don't you" Hayner said. Sora annoyingly looked back at Hayner, and Hayner smirked.

Roxas was standing over by the small house that Mark had made. "Where in the heck are we gonna find that gem?" He said. Hayner and Sora just realized that Roxas had walked past them, and had gone into the game. "Geez, why you went in before me," Hayner said. "Because I can," Roxas said.

"I don't know. Like, is it big, or small?" Sora said. "Why don't we try this house that seems to be made out of blocks? As to which, everything seems to be blocks. I guess it really is a creative game"

"Yeah, a game for kids" Hayner said. "Oh, shut up Hayner." Sora said. "It's a creative game, creative is for everyone, but what would you know. You're not creative."

Roxas softly chuckled. "Well, he isn't wrong" He said to Hayner. Hayner groaned. "Let's just find that gem, whatever it is"

Roxas chuckled as he opened the door to the building. Inside, was a block that had an opening, and it looked like a furnace, over by a small window. And a brick fire place. And a carpet.

"Woah? Mark made this? This is so cozy!" Sora said. "Yeah it is! It looks nice" Roxas said. "Eh, not as cozy as the usual spot" Hayner said, as he looked around the block house. They looked around for the gem, but didn't see it. "It's going to take forever to find this gem. How big is this game world? This is only a house." Hayner said. "I'm gonna have to agree to Hayner on this one Sora. What should we do?"

Sora shrugged. "I don't know I-,"

Ruff!

"Hm? What was that? You guys said something?" Sora asked. "Nope. But I heard it" Roxas said. Hayner nodded in agreement. "It sounded like a dog."

Ruff!

"Yeah, that's definitely a dog" Roxas said.

And it was. Near by the furnace, there was a small blocky dog, what had a red collar on.

"Awww! He's so cute!" Sora said. The dog turned and looked at Sora.

Ruff!

But when the dog turned around, a word popped up above it. And it said "Sora"

"Uh, why is my name above the dog?" Sora asked. "Uh? Um guessing it's his name? Mark gave him the name probably."

Hayner started to laugh. "Mark is such a simp" He said. Sora sighed. "Shut up Hayner."

"Wait, how is it saying it's name like that?" Roxas asked. Sora looked at Roxas confused. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Remember how all of these are dimensions right? Olette said there is game dimensions that opens when there is something fictional created, and it creates a whole dimension, that is real."

Sora and Hayner where still confused. "What are you getting Rox?" Hayner asked. Roxas sighed. "I mean, this dimension is literally acting like we jumped into a game, the name of the dog pops up above his head, in an unrealistic way"

Now Sora and Hayner understood what Roxas meant. And now that they thought of it, that really didn't make any sense. "Maybe, that's just how this dimension works? Remember there can be very, very strange worlds." Sora said. Roxas had to agree. "Yeah, that's true."

There was a sound coming from outside the house. It sounded like stepping sounds, from walking in grass.

"Uh, was that someone outside?" Sora asked. Hayner looked towards one of the windows, and saw something go past. "Someone's outside! Maybe they can help find the gem!" Before anyone else could put their two cents into the conversation, Hayner was already out of the house.

"Hayner wait!" Roxas yelled to his friend, and went out after him. "Guys!" Sora said when everyone left him.

Sora sighed, and walked out.

Both, Sora and Roxas, saw Hayner standing on the outside of the house, near by the window, where Hayner saw something walk by. Hayner was standing still, staring at something. "Hayner what are you looking-" Roxas stopped talking, because he saw what Hayner was looking at. And so did Sora, who just came up behind them. "Guy's, what is it- what the heck?"

There was someone turned away from them, facing a tree. A blocky tree. They where trying to chop it down, with what seemed to be a axe made of tiny cubes stuck together. But the person they saw, was made of blocks. A rectangular block for a body, two rectangular blocks for arms, and two more for legs, and a square block for a head.

"What in Kingdom Hearts..." Roxas said.

There was a loud snap sound, and the axe what the block person was using, snapped. "Oh come on!" They yelled. "Stupid wooden axe. Now I have to get another one." He turned around. "I told Alex to get me the iron-"

He stopped when he saw the Kingdom Hearts characters.

Although, Sora and the rest has magic that changes their appearance when they go to new worlds, they didn't have any magic for the game worlds.

So when this block person saw Sora and the rest, he seemed like he was freaking out. "What the heck?!.... who are you? And why do you look like that?" They asked. "Um... I...-" Sora didn't know what to say, and neither did Roxas and Hayner.

The guys eyes was even blocks. Even his mouth when he was talking.

"Hm.... I never seen anybody.... with those body proportions before-" The block guy said. "..we.. can say the same about you?" Hayner said. "Hm. Fair point." The blocky guy said. Then he gasped. "Are you guys from... like another dimension? I go to different dimensions all the time! Sometimes the Nether, or the Anther, which... literally showed up out of nowhere, but! I... never seen anything that looks like... this!"

The block guy, looked at Sora, who had his keyblade out. Sora didn't know. "Oh! Well-" Sora got cut off, when the guy was looking at the key chain, on the keybalde.

"What is...THIS?!" The block guy asked, looking at the circle. "This guy never seen a circle before-," Hayner whispered to Roxas. "Look around man, there's just blocks as far as the eye can see," Roxas whispered back.

Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III: Dimensional SpreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara