Chapter 12 The Ender Dragon

Steve, Sora, Alex and Roxas and Hayner, both appeared onto a platform that looked like it was made out of Obsidian. All around them, where a strange beige colored block. "Uh... where is this?" Steve asked looking around. It was really, really quiet. You could hear a pin drop. And it made Hayner's stomach, sound extremely loud when it growled at that moment, it made Sora get startled. Hayner blushed, then put his hand on his stomach. "Sorry... a little hungry-" He said.

"Don't worry, I have some cookies back home, I'll give you some when we get back" Alex said. "If we get back" Steve said. They all looked at Steve. "If?" Alex asked.

"What are these blocks around us? We're trapped!" Steve said. "You're the one with the pickaxe idiot. Just mine the way out." Alex said.

Steve sighed. "But we don't exactly know what's out there"

"Well, if we don't do something, we are just going to sit here forever" Roxas added. Sora nodded, agreeing with Roxas. Steve turned around. Then he took the picaxe out, walking up to a block that was infront of them. He wanted to mine up, cause he figured they where below ground. He raised the tool up, then started to pound the block. It broke with a few hits. "Well, at least it's brakeable" Steve said. "Keep going!" Alex said.

Steve pressed on. Mining up, making a stair case with the blocks. Everyone followed him. Steve tried his best to be careful. He doesn't know much about the place they're at, but he does know that it's and Island. He wouldn't want to fall off.

As he was mining up, he broke a block, then he saw purple. Seeming like it was the sky. "Guys!" He yelled. "I think I found the way out!"

"You did?" Alex asked. "I can't see-" Hayner said, who was behind Roxas. "Just stay behind me-" Roxas said. Sora noticed. "Why does it look purple?"

Steve was the first to climb out. He grunted as he pulled himself out of the hole he just dug out. He didn't even notice what was infrot of him, because he was to busy helping everyone out. "All of you alright?" He asked. Alex nodded.

But Sora was staring into the distant. "..What, is that?"

Steve looked at Sora, then turned his head around, noticing that there was a huge island, with gaint pillars made of Obsidian, placed on top of the island. There was about 6 of them scattered all around, with a one pillars, looking like it was made out of bedrock, in the middle. "Holy blocks...." Steve said, one he noticed that they where nowhere near the main island.

The part they spawned at, was a small island, off the coast of the larger one. There was no way they could get to the island now.

"Crap, don't tell me that big Island is where we need to be-" Alex said. "Something tells me, it is-" Sora said. Roxas nodded. "Yep, definitely."

Steve was annoyed. They didn't stock up on any extra blocks, to build thier way over there. He looked back at Alex. "Al, do you have any extra dirt blocks? Or cobble stone?"

Alex took out some. "Just a few-"

"We'll have to make it stretch then-" Steve got cut off. By a very loud sound.

Rorawwweeeeeeeerrrrr!

Everyone froze.

"Steve....? What was that?" Hayner asked, grabbing onto Roxas's arm.

The look on Steve's face worried everyone. Steve forgot about the legend of the End Dimension. He forgot all about the dragon that inhabitant the end island.