Chapter 8 The Dark Figure

The Hoglin was breathing hard, scratching it's front right foot on the ground. Sora, Roxas, Hayner and Steve and Alex where both standing up, after they all got rammed into the tree from this Nether creature. "G-Guys... what should we do?" Hayner said. "We have to fight it-" Steve whispered. "It's the only way. We can't out run it-"

Sora summoned his keyblade. He clenched onto it, and aimed it in the air. "Wind!" He yelled as the air circulated around the mob. The Hoglin got swept up in the mini whirlwind, making a a bunch of scared nosies. "Go, go!" Roxas yelled as he pushed Hayner. They ran away from the Hoglin, and once they where some distance away from the creature, they had some time to catch thier breath. "What the heck is this place-" Hayner said as he sunk down to the ground, panting. Roxas walked over to him, and sat next to him. "This world is really weird."

Sora was standing near by one of the trees. He over heard Hayner and Roxas talking, and he agreed. "Yeah, Mark said this is a creative building game, but it seems like there's challenges along with it"

Sora didn't realize what he had said, until it was too late. Steve had heard him. "Mark? Game? You've said this many times, but I don't understand what you mean by them?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah, who is this Mark person?"

"You see what you did Sora!?" Hayner yelled at Sora. Even Roxas was a little upset. "Dude, this is litterly the most important time to keep the World Order safe."

Sora gasped, because he realized he probably gave away the secret that they're from a game world. "U-um-" Sora said. Steve tilted his head. "I mean, it's pretty clear you're from some weird dimension, considering you're body shapes... are... unique" Steve said. Alex nodded. "But, what is this talk about Mark? And games? And to he honest, why are you guys here in the first place?"

Sora signed. 'I have to tell them. They probably might even help

"Ok... um... we are from this dimension called the Game Dimension. And... so are you-" Sora said.

Hayner and Roxas faced palmed, because Sora never listens.

"Game Dimension?" Steve asked. Sora nodded. "Vidoe games. Every time a game gets created, it spawns a reality where that world is real. Mark is a gamer, and he has these games. There's been something that has been corrupting the games off his. In fact, it's that dark figure thing. It's our job to defeat him. And the gem we have to find, will lock this world from getting anymore attacks from it"

Steve and Alex where just listing. "Game...dimensions?"

"Where's not real or something?" Alex asked. "No, you are. We are. It's just that our dimensions was created by something."

Alex and Steve looked at each other, then Steve looked back at Sora. "So... that dark figure guys is in control of our dimension?"

Sora nodded. "At least we think he is. He... seems really powerful. He was messing with my boyfriend a lot when we met. Mark said he keeps showing him these visions, and the last one he didn't seem like a threat, but I'm not entirely sure"

"Woah, woah, woah, you never talked about that-" Hayner said, with a suprised expression. "Yeah, what the hell? That thing was really messing with Mark like that? What the hell is he?" Roxas asked. Sora shrugged.

"It seems dangerous. It possessed poor Steve, and turned him into a dangerous legend. That thing can do... something what not even the most deadly mobs can do. Are you sure we can even take it on-?"

Sora remembered when he and Mark both fought him before Mark left to go to his world. "Mark... and I both fought him-"

"Wait what?! When did that happen?!" Roxas yelled surprised. Sora rolled his eyes. "I don't have to tell you both everything-" He snapped, looking at Roxas. He turned his attention back to Steve and Alex. "Anyways, when we both fought, it seems to be really weak to my keyblade-" Sora re summoned his wepon. "They keyblade is made to defeat darkness. And that seems to be what this Dark Figure is"

Roxas nodded. "It's like Vanitas, but more deadly."

"Not to mention the darkness on it, covers all of it. Unlike Vanitas."

Steve stood there, with his hand at his chin. "Darkness? Your keyblade can get rid of stuff like that?"

Sora nodded. "It seems to be-"

There was a sound of clapping. Sora heard it, and looked next to him. Everyone else turned their heads, and gasped. The dark figure was standing away from them, near a wall of the rocks from the Nether. "Bravo. You completed the puzzle." It said.

Sora clenched his keyblade, and got into a fighting position, as Roxas summoned his two keyblades. Steve and Alex both took out thier dimoand swords, and both got ready to attack. "It ends here and now!" Sora said as he aimed his keyblade at the darkness covered creature. "Surrender, and stop damaging the game worlds!"

The dark figure just chuckled... evily.

"Oh, Sora, Sora, Sora.... just as silly as you are in the game you're from" It said. Sora continued to clench his wepon tightly. "You tried to hurt my boyfriend, and damage my world!"

"You have what I need. And I can't get it."

Sora saw that the dark figure, was looking at his hands. Sora took only 3 seconds to realize what he wanted. "There's no way you're ever getting my keyblade!"

The dark figure smiled, and the letter on it's chest glowed. "We'll see about that"

He aimed his hand at Sora's keyblade. "What is it doing?" Roxas asked. No one wanted to make the frist move, because nobody wanted to the dark figure to be one step ahead. The dark figure probably already knows someone's gonna fight with a predictable move.

But, there was a terrible problem. Sora started to leviate off the ground. "Sora?!" Roxas said. Sora couldn't move, and he felt something draining out of him. Hayner tried to grab Sora. Particles of light was leaving Sora, entering into the Dark Figure's hand, and the lit up D on it's chest was flickering. Hayner was trying to grab Sora, but the trance was way to strong, and none of them could break Sora free.

"Guys! Pull harder!" Hayner yelled, but then he saw the Dark Figure, looking weak. It grabbed it's chest, and nearly fell. It seems it couldn't handle what ever it was extracting from Sora. And what happened next suprised them all. It broke from the trance, and fell to the ground, and the lit up D on it's chest, turned off, and it fell to the ground.

Sora fell to the ground also, as the trance was gone, and dropped on top of Hayner. "Oof!" Hayner yelled.

"Sora!" Roxas yelled, pulling Sora up. "Yep, lets forget about me-" Hayner said as he was still laying on the ground. Sora seemed a little weak. Roxas was worried. "Sora are you ok?" He completely ignored Hayner. "Come on Sora, wake up. Mark would be so worried if something happened to you-"

They where so worried about Sora, they didn't notice that the dark figure was getting up. It groaned and held it's head. "No... No... not again...why can't I never get that power?!" He yelled.

Everyone turned to him. "Shit...." Hayner said. The letter came back on it's chest. It looked even more pissed than what it was before. It aimed both it's arms at them all.

"Uh.. what is it doing?" Steve asked.

It pulled his arms back, then shoved it forward.

Before Roxas could of used Reflect, all of them got sent back, and blown up into the air. "AHH!" They all screamed as they all got blown away.

The dark figure stayed thier, panting. "....Of course the power of Daniel works but not the light.