Chapter 28 The Hearttrap

"Lads what the bloody hell is this?!" Michael shouted after seeing the Heartless. Sora and his friends wiped out their weapons once more.

Magic or not, they had to take this down.

"I only have one Megalixir, I was saving it for an emergency!" Sora said as he took out the material. "Well! Use it on us!" Roxas said. "Because this is an emergency!"

Sora nodded, then threw the material in the air, and he and Roxas got their strength and magic back.

Sora and Roxas felt a power rush, then instantly got into their battle stances. "Michael, stand behind us!" Sora yelled.

Michael nervously, stood behind them. "Please be careful with whatever the hell this thing is!"

"Don't worry... we'll be fine!" Roxas said. "FREEZE!" Roxas yelled, he teleported in an ice-like shard, zoomed up to the heartless Afton, and slashed his keyblade on it, then followed by Sora who zapped it with lighting magic.

The heartless managed to grab Sora, but then Hayner blasted it back with an exploding arrow. The heartless floated in the air, then flew down to Roxas slapping him. The two keyblade user, slammed into Hayer, making him drop his bow and arrow.

"Guys!" Sora yelled. He quickly turned his attention back to the Heartless. He aimed his keyblade at the Heartless. "STOPZA!" He yelled.

The beam slammed into the Heartless of Afton, freezing him. Then, Sora leaped from the ground, then slammed his keyblade into his enemy. He repeatedly hit and slashed the Kingdom Key into William Afton. Then was until Stopza had worn off.

"Gravity!" Sora yelled. Afton drifted up into the air. Sora then aimed the keyblade at him again, "FIRE!" He yelled. Flames slammed into the dark Heartless.

At that point, Roxas came running to Afton, he jumped, the slashed the Otathkeeper into him, followed by the Oblivion. After Roxas slammed Afton to the ground, he chanted a spell.

Roxas hovered into the air, and beams of light shined up into the sky.

"Roxas! Don't you'll use too much magic!" Sora yelled.

Beams of light zapped into Afton's Heartless, it couldn't move. It had to endure the magic. The powerful beams of light, exploded, blasting Afton back. But it still wasn't over.

Afton still had a lot of strength left.

"He's weakened, but he's still coming back for more!" Roxas said once he recovered from using that hefty amount of magic.