Chapter 22 1993

All of them entered the new door-

That seemed to enter into what seemed to be another restaurant. But this one looked a little different.

"Woah... this looks a little unlike... What we just left," Sora said.

"Yeah? Is it just me, or does it look darker?" Roxas noted.

The door they entered, was the door that lead back out to the hilly area, where the small Fredbear is waiting for them, but the second it disappeared, revealed to be the front door to the establishment.

On the door, were chains, showing that it was locked.

"Huh..." Hayner said. "There weren't that many locks on the front doors before," he said.

"You're right," Roxas agreed.

Sora looked back to the hallway.

He walked forward a little, then pecked around the corner. Once again, there were tables all lined out with party hats. Directly to the right, was a stage that had the three animatronics of Freddy Fazbears.

"Look guys," Sora said pointing. "It's Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, all three of them are up on the stage,"

Roxas and Hayner left from the front door, they were looking out from it to see where they were. Outside seemed like they were in a desert.

"Oh yeah," Roxas said. "But they look a little different..."

"I'll say. Not going to lie, they look a little less creepy than the ones with the red cheeks," Hayner said.

Down from this place what seemed to be a dining room, were two hallways. On the right side was a small stage, but it had a purple curtain around it. Next to that part of the restaurant, was a little door that read "Parts and Service".

"Do you think Michael is here?" Sora asked, looking around.

"If he is, he's probably in the office," Roxas said.

"And where would that even be?" Hayner asked.

"I'd assume it's down the hallway," Sora said.

Hayner looked to his right. "Down... There?" He asked pointing to one of the hallways.

Roxas shrugged. "I guess, come on, let's go and check it out."

They were about to walk to one of the two hallways, but they all heard a creaking sound. Sora froze with his eyes widened a bit, he slowly turned his head to Roxas next to him, who shared the same expression.

Hayner was horrified, covered his face, and looked behind them, peeking through his fingers. They all collectively looked at the stage.

The three robots were standing there. They hadn't moved.

"I ain't buying that, one of them shifted," Hayner said.

Instead of just walking away, Sora went to investigate and walked up to the stage. "Sora, no!" Hayner yelled in a whisper.

Sora didn't listen.

Once he walked up to the stage-

He saw there was a switch. "Huh? What's this?"

Without hesitation, he flipped it.

Once he did, backlights shined from the stage, a disco ball started spinning, and the animatronics went into a performance.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls

Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together