Chapter 18 1987

Standing in front of the second door, Sora looked behind him at his friends. "Guys, come on. Let's go," He said to them. Roxas glanced at Hayner, then nodded.

Hayner sighed, then got off the floor. "Sure,"

"B-But...wait!" Fredbear said. They all glimpsed at him.

Fredbear looked at them worriedly. "Look, I-I don't know who you people are, b-but please be cautious. I think you all know what you're doing," He said putting his hands together. "Do... You want me to come with you?"

Sora looked at his friends, then back at Fredbear. This Fredbear was small. He wasn't any taller than a foot. Sora definitely didn't want him to get hurt. Who knows what's behind this door? "No," Sora said to him. Fredbear looked disappointed.

"Y-You sure?"

Sora nodded. "It would be best to have someone on this side, to look over things."

Roxas nodded. "Yeah."

"O-Oh... Um, alright. Sure," Fredbear said. "I'll stay here."

After that, he stepped away from them, to let them open the door.

Sora opened it, and Roxas and Hayner walked up to him.

Fredbear wasn't the only one worried. They all were. After what they faced in the first door, it could only get worse from there.

Hayner was the last one in, after closing the door, saying bye to the small Fredbear who still looked worried. He looked around the surrounding areas of the overgrown grassy hills, then shut the door.

He turned around. He saw that they were inside a building. He looked behind him at the door, but it disappeared. "You know," he said turning his attention back to his friends. "I knew I felt air conditioning coming into the door," he said.

"Yeah, I think we're back in the pizzeria," Sora said to them. "Look," Sora pointed towards something. It was a little dark. There were few lights on, the place was barren. There wasn't a single individual in view. The only light that was on, was three small lights.

Three lights were at the base of a stage, shining up, aiming to make three animatronics displayed clearly.

A bear, a rabbit, and a chicken with red rosy cheeks.

"Hey... Look, it's the animatronics," Sora said. "The ones that was in the back room,"

Sora walked up to them, and his friends followed.

"Are you sure?" Roxas asked looking at them. He stepped up on the stage. "These... look different,"

"You're right..." Sora said examining them. "These seem to be made out of plastic... and I don't remember them having these red cheeks,"

Sora looked behind him at Hayner. "Right Hayner?"

Hayner shrugged. "The place looks closed," he said.

Sora looked in the direction that the stage faces, at some tables with party hats, probably ready for a birthday tomorrow. "So... we are here alone?" He asked.

Hayner's stomach grumbled, reminding him that it was starving. "Crap, if it's closed, I wouldn't be able to eat anything," he said with a pout. Sora hopped off the stage. Hayner looked at him. "You don't think they left some pizzas out as leftovers, do you?"

Sora shrugged. "I dunno, they probably did. We can go look-,"

Sora got cut off, by a voice, sounding like it was coming from a speaker.

"Who are you three? Fazbear's Pizza is closed! What are you doing here? I made sure I locked up, how did you all sneak around me?"

Hayner gasped, surprised.