Chapter 4 The Legend Of Minecraft

Sora's ears where ringing. He was lying down on the ground, and his head was throbbing. He placed his hand on his head, rubbing it. He looked up, and saw that the whole area of the cave was blow up. There was light coming in, there was a giant hole in the top, meaning that the explosion caused the cave to be exposed to the ground above them.

Then, Sora remembered his friends. He quickly got up, scanning the room. "Roxas?! Hayner?! Steve?! Where are you??" He asked looking around. He didn't see anyone. Now Sora was in a panic. "Guy's where are you?!"

He looked around, frantically. Then, he saw Steve. But, Steve looked a little different. "Steve? Is... that you?"

Steve was standing in front of Sora, near by the entrance of the hallway they came out of. Now that entrance was completely blown up, and out of reach. Sora would have to climb the broken blocks to reach it, to get out, or to press on more into the mineshaft. Sora walked closer to Steve, but saw that Steve had his head down. "Steve?"

When he got closer, Steve looked up, reveling that his eyes, where a bright white, with some kind of darkness emitting off of him. Sora gasped, and stepped back. It all came back to him, what happened not to long ago. Well, he thinks it didn't happen not to long ago. He doesn't know how long he was out. Steve evilly smirked at Sora. "I'm not.... Steve... I'm.... Herobrine...." He said.

"W-what? H-Herobrine?" Sora summoned his keyblade. "Come on- snap out of it Steve.."

Herobrine didn't like that Sora kept calling him that. "For the last time- My name isn't the name of that wretched builder!" Herobrine said as he hovered. Sora backed up when he saw Herobrine was controlling the blocks around him.

Sora wanted to go into a form, but he can't go into most of is form without the help of his friends. Only, his Limit Form.

So, that's what he went with.

Herobrine chucked a block at Sora.

"LIGHT" Sora yelled as his transformed into his Limit Form. The block got reflected off of him, and slammed right back into Herobrine. "Ow!" Herobrine yelled. It was pretty clear he wasn't expecting that at all. Sora clenched his keyblade. "I don't know what you did with Steve- I don't even know if you are him or not... but you're going down-"

Herobrine chuckled, evilly. "You think you can defeat me?" He laughed. "I took out the entire race of ancient builders, and you really think you as a scrawny kid with a giant key, can even scratch me?"

Sora didn't know what to do. This Herobrine guy, seemed extremely tough. But, Sora knows a thing or two, about darkness. It was pretty clear whatever this was, was being controlled by something. And Sora knows what it might be.

Sora leaped at Herobrine, and slammed his keybalde into him. He got sent back a little, but not to far. Herobrine was about to turn around, to grab Sora's keyblade from him, but Sora did one of his Limit Form's powers, and slammed his keyblade into Herobrine, then a bunch of beams shot out of the tip of the keyblade, and all drove into Herobrine's body. "AHH!" They screamed and fell onto the ground. "And stay down!" Sora yelled as he threw his keyblade at his opponent. They keyblade flew trough the air, spinning, then it slammed into Herobrine, bounced around, then slammed into him again, and flew right back to Sora's hand.

But the fight wasn't over yet.

Herobrine stuck his arms out, and Sora felt like he couldn't breath.