Chapter 14 (Second Game) Pizzeria

A/N: Okay, so here is the scoop. For those of you wondering why the Little Nightmares II chapter has vanished off of wattpad's existence, I have deleted it.

I can explain. I have had a massive writers block with this story due to that one game. Sora, Roxas, and Hayner were all supposed to go to that game after Minecraft. But at that time, I was not too familiar with Little Nightmares II. I only did it because someone requested me to do it, but for some dang reason my brain just said "Let me shut off" and I could not FOR THE LIFE of me, figure out how to combine my version of Sora, Roxas, and Hayner with the story. It hit me so dang hard, because I wanted to finish what I started, and my body just was put in a frozen state, and I left this story abandoned for over a damn year. I have had lotttt of other plans for other crossovers, and I had let this writers block control me. I am sorry.

I might come back to it, once I actually do beat the game, just not at the moment.

This is going to be FNaF.

Will it be perfect? No. FNaF's lore is not perfect anyways. This will be my own twist on how I THINK the lore should go, with minor changes due to these three Kingdom Hearts characters being there meddling with the world.

"Ok... So what do you think this game will be?" Roxas asked, standing in front of the door.

The game door had what seemed to be a bear, in a top hat. It could of meant anything.

"Well, we wouldn't know by just sitting here talking about it," Sora said. Roxas agreed. "Sora's right," He said. "Let's just head inside,"

Hayner sighed.

Roxas looked back at him. "Come on, we gotta get these gems anyways, stop being lazy. At least you got those arrows from Steve,"

Hayner nodded.

Sora was up at the door. He looked down at the handle, then placed his hands on it.

He opened the door.

Roxas and Hayner walked up behind him. "Uh... What is that?" Roxas asked.

Beyond the door, was a lush meadow, with small hills in the distance. "Maybe it's a peaceful game?" Hayner asked. "I hope it is, I don't want any problems."

Sora stepped inside. Roxas and Hayner followed.

The door shut, then it materialized away.

No turning back now.

"Come on, let's walk," Sora said.

They all walked forward. They had no idea where they were going. It was all just meadows, with some flowers. The sun felt warm, but it wasn't too hot. It felt comfortable. But it ended up looking the same each more they walked. It's like the hills in the distance weren't getting closer.