Chapter 19 Pizza

"Roxas... Hold me... please...." Hayner said.

They were walking through the hallway, which connected to the office.

Roxas just rolled his eyes. "Geez, you big baby," Roxas said with a small chuckle, putting his arm around Hayner, and holding him close.

"What? 'Baby'? Have you forgotten that these bots are haunted?" He asked. At that moment Hayner's stomach grumbled, and the sound of it actually scared Hayner.

Roxas snorted and had to laugh at what happened. Hayner was embarrassed and covered his face. "Did your stomach really scare you?" Roxas giggled, he tickled Hayner on his stomach, resulting in Hayner shirking in laughter for a little bit. "R-Roxas! Nohoho!" He shoved Roxas away.

"Can you two stop flirting up there, and get to the kitchen?" Michael said in a monotone voice from the office.

Sora walked past them. "You heard him~," he giggled.

Roxas rolled his eyes.

Sora walked up to the corner. To the right, was where they were when they first came in.

"Alright, so the kitchen is to the east side," Michael's voice came over the intercom. "Just head past the stage, and you'll see the two double doors,"

Hayner gulped because they had to pass the stage.

"Just be quick about it," Michael said "I can see that the Toys are shut down. So be quick,"

Roxas took Hayner's hand, and walked down the hallway, going away from Michael's natural eyesight.

Sora followed them, into the party room.

They could see the Toy animatronics, looming over them. Up on the stage, they seemed massive. "Geez, those things are creepy as all shit," Hayner said once they cleared it.

"Good," Michael said once they saw them near the door.

"Ok, so you all will be on your own, there sadly isn't any camera in the kitchen. The camera's in the party room all have blind spots that prevent me from seeing the kitchen. A really horrible business tactic, but I guess their excuse is that the kitchen was a new addon,"

"What? So you wouldn't be able to see us in there?" Roxas asked.

"No. But if you leave the door cracked open, you can hear me on the intercom. I'll keep you updated on what the animatronics are doing. They're more interested in me, anyways," Michael said.

Hayner was a little nervous to go inside the kitchen, but Roxas encouraged him to. "Come on, we'll be safe," he said. Hayner looked down at the key, then nodded. "Yeah,"

He unlocked the door and then walked inside.

The kitchen had a lingering aroma of baked pizza. It looked like whatever pizza they had prepared for the day, the smell still was logged into the walls of the kitchen. As soon as Hayner walked in, it made his stomach make the loudest growl it made all day.

"Holy... Woah, dude, that was so damn loud!" Roxas said, with a laugh after.

"It was!" Sora chuckled.

Hayner embarrassedly covered his face. But the smell didn't just affect him, it always affected Sora and Roxas. Both of their bellies went off.

"Ohhh... Um... I guess I'm hungry too," Sora said rubbing his stomach.

"Me too," Roxas said, rubbing his.

"Where do you think the pizzas are stored?" Hayner asked.

"I dunno. Check the freezer maybe,"