Chapter 15 Where Fantasy and Fun Comes to Life

The restaurant was crammed with children. All of them were sitting at tables, stuffing their faces with pizza and treats. "Well... everyone seems happy here," Roxas commented.

Sora nodded. "Yeah, they do. I wonder if they do birthday parties here,"

"They most likely do," Hayner said. "I think the group of those kids over there are having one."

A table next to them had about 10 kids, and they all had party hats on. Sora noticed that most of the tables had decorations of what seemed to be cartoons. "What are those?" He asked.

"I don't know," Roxas said. As they were walking in between the tables, they walked right up to a stage.

Sora stopped and stared at what was on the stage. "Woah..." He said.

It was two golden robots. A bear and a rabbit.

Once Hayner and Roxas came up, they both gasped.

"Is that-"

"Fredbear?" Sora finished what Hayner was going to say. "It looks like him,"

"It is... look-," Roxas pointed to a sign next to the stage.

"Welcome to the stage, the one and only Fredbear and Spring Bonnie from the closed Fredbear's Family Diner! They both are here to give you all their lovable warm magic! Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica are currently undergoing maintenance and will be absent from future shows until further notice. Foxy will still be able to give you his ARRG-riffic pirate songs in Pirate's Cove. Make sure to sail the high seas with Foxy The Pirate-Fox!"

"So... this place has Animatronic mascots? Cool," Roxas said. "Really cool," Sora said.

In the corner of his eye, Sora saw Chris walk into a separate room. "There's Chris," Sora said. He got up and walked over to the door.

Once his friends caught up, they saw that it was the arcade the room led to. The sounds of all the 8-bit notes and beeps and boops echoed throughout the room.

Chris was over at one part of the room, putting some coins into a Pacman game.

Sora walked up to him. "Chris?" Sora called out. Chris was about the grab the control stick but then looked behind him. "Huh?"

"Uhh... are you doing ok?"

"Yeah, are you?" Roxas asked after.

Chris blinked. "I... I guess? Do... I know you?"

Sora shook his head. "No, you don't us. We just saw Michael being mean to you. We... do you want our help?"

Chris looked into Sora's eyes, blinked, then turned back to his game. "I don't like Michael. He's always really mean to me,"

Sora looked at Roxas, and Hayner, who both shrugged.

Sora walked to the arcade that was next to the one Chris was at. It was a racing game. Sora sat in the chair and faced the 5-year-old.

"What does he do? He doesn't hurt you physically does he?"

Chris shook his head. "No. He... He knows I don't like Fredbear,"

Sora tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

Chris looked at Sora. "Daddy... he... kinda owns this place. He has built the robots. He designed Fredbear. He used to be in Fredbear's Family Diner. It closed recently, but... they brought the robots to work here while Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica are all getting repaired. I don't do well with mascots. They terrify me, and Fredbear... makes me really uncomfortable, and Michael knows this..."