17, 𝐁𝐄𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

❝ great escape, lost track of time and space. shes a silver lining climbing on my desire ❞

──────

[ SEXUAL CONTENT ]

comment yall,, i love u guys sm btw

orgasm denial, fingering, oral, and
a few others to look out for.

He grabbed your neck with his right hand and pinned you back down onto the pillow, digging the tips of his fingers into your neck. You gasped slightly, surprised at the sudden pressure.

He kisses you, roughly moving his lips down to the nape of your neck.

He kisses all of the spaces in between your jaw on his way down. You softly moaned as he sucked on your neck, his tongue gliding over the soft skin.

Jeans fingers gently brushed against your nipples.

A thick wave of pleasure washed over you as he brought his head down to kiss your right breast, sucking and licking on your nipple.

You moan, the tip of his tongue sliding against your bud, as an indescribable feeling of lust hits you.

His tongue swirled, The feeling of a growing wetness between your legs was now clear to the both of you as he pinched your left nipple.

Jean released of his grip around your neck, and trailed kisses down your torso.

Every kiss he placed on your body caused another burning feeling to build up in your core, a pleasuring one at the most.

Jean lifted your legs over his shoulders, and you spread your legs for him.

He moved two of his fingers against your panties, and you moan at the touch, your back slightly arching and raising off of his bed.

Jean presses those two fingers against you, the silk cloth was already dampened by your secretions.

You bit your lip, and he hooks his fingers on the elastic, and slowly pulled it down to reveal all that he had been hoping for.

You gasp as he pressed his tongue against your pussy, arching your back as you moan, aching and lusting for him.

Jean grabs you by the hips as he licks, and flutters his tongue on your clit.

You look down, putting your forearm over your forehead, and seeing his lubricious eyes, completely concentrated on your expressions and pleasuring you at the same time.

"Fuck please, Jean,"

You threw your head back into the pillow, whimpering as he lapped up your juices, tongue swirling around your folds, small pathetic moans leaving your body as he did so.

He slowly inserted his middle and ring fingers into your pussy.

Jean's long fingers curl, pushing them deeper inside of you causing you to moan loudly.

He kept his fingers inside of you, all while towering his own body over yours.

With his free hand, he wrapped his fingers around your throat again— squeezing lightly on the sides of your neck.

"Shut that mouth of yours," He adds a little bit more pressure to your neck.

You huffed, trying your best at holding in your moans at the thrusts of his fingers.