53, 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐅.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 53.

" 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐅. " 

the next morning, around 11.30 am.

"That's so annoying, stop." You hiss, just trying to shower while Jean reached in and obnoxiously kept changing the temperature of the water, just to make you upset. 

"Please, i'll literally come in there and pee on y-" He began, unable to finish as you chuck a small bottle of soap, like the size of your palm at him, and he laughs as he skips away for a moment.

"That's disgusting, Jean." You scold, unable to help but laugh as well. "This is why I don't like showering with you!" You sigh, putting the temperature back to the one you previously had it at, and he goes back to shaving.

"You love it. Showering with me, that is." He says in 'a matter of fact' tone, running a hand through his hair as he looks at you then to himself in the mirror.

Connie, Reiner and Gabi were coming over for dinner, as it had been decided. 

Vinnie dipped because she had a date with some dude she met at a bar, and promised to come to dinner another time. 

And on Gabi coming as well, her family is already living in California, but when you watched her that time in New York she was staying with Reiner due to situations in the family.

"Mhm." You retort, motioning for him to grab you a towel as you finish up showering, which he does so, tossing it to you. You catch the cloth and wrap it around your body tightly before stepping out.

You slap him upside the head and drop the towel from your body, and grab your robe from one of the hooks, pulling it over your shoulders and tying it loosely at the waist. You make your way into your room, and into the walk-in closet.

Your side was less of a mess than Jean's, although a good bit of his clothes had been sloppily tossed by yours. 

You had looked around all your clothes for at least several minutes before you finally chose something nice and presentable to wear when Jean came in as well, pretty much naked. 

You swore he was so annoying sometimes, but you somehow dealt with it. 

Rolling your eyes, you take your time to change.. deciding on a white top and denim shorts, due to the heat. You and Jean were gonna go grab something to eat, come back, and then wait for dinner. 

He was gonna finally fire up the grill tonight, which you were thankful for.. as you hadn't really used it yet since most of the time you either ate out, ordered something, or had leftovers.

"We need groceries, too, Jean." You say, buttoning your shorts as you turn to him. He nods, pulling his shirt over his head.

"That's fine. I wanted to get some more of those chips we like, since someone ate them all." He says, rolling eyes sarcastically.

"Oh, come on!"

You hum as you helped with dinner, and listened to Gabi. You were working on the salad while he cooked on the grill, which he had to call your father because he quite literally didn't know how to use it.