37, 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
" EARLY BEDTIME. "

ONCE AGAIN, NO SONG CAUSE
I'M RUSHING TO GET THIS OUT FOR THE
END OF THE WEEKEND!! <3

and shorter chapter.. cause
yall can guess what's happening in the next..

3 days later,
7.20 pm.

"Pleaseee!" The three siblings begged, hoping for their mum and dad to let them stay the night. 

Jean helped your dad wash dishes from the previous dinner with your aunt and her kids, and you bid your farewells with your mom.

"I don't know. Vickie you have hockey in the morning." Aunt Farah says, looking down at the two girls and little boy. 

"Can't I skip it?!" She complains, trying her best to let her mom leave her and her brother and sister with you guys.

 You didn't mind, besides, you weren't planning on doing anything, and Jean seemed as though he hadn't had sex in three years. He wasn't gonna get his way just yet, though.

"Fine. But listen to Aunt Loretta and be respectful of Jean. You're always fighting. And I want you in bed at a reasonable time, okay?" She lists down a few things that just passed through you and your mothers ears, which you could only nod to.

"Yes!" Liam cheered, punching the air as him, Vickie and Lauren raced off elsewhere to find something to do until you could find an idea.

"It's all good here, trust us!" You tell her, and your uncle practically drags her out of the door before she could start ranting about what they weren't allowed to do and what they were.

"Love you!" You wave goodbye as they get in their car, and shut the door behind you. Loretta looks at you, and you look at her both releasing a sigh of pure relief. "Glad that's over with?" 

She nods, laughing under her breath as she brushes down her pants. 

"She's always been stubborn. Vickie made her anxious all the time, and a little now, too. That girl is bouncing off the walls." 

You agree with a small smile, a yawn escaping from your lips as you flicked on the porch light, knowing fully well the moths and bugs would find their way back for the night shortly. 

"I like this Jean-boy. He can wash dishes better than your mother." Your dad whispers as he approaches you guys, he had left your boyfriend for a quick moment just to share his opinions, which you were glad were nothing negative.

"Aunt Loretta!" Liam shouts as he runs to you guys, nearly running into you. Your father had returned to finish drying with Jean quickly, and you look down to the six-year old boy.

"Whats up?" You reply and he pulls on your skirt. 

"Can we watch a movie?" 

"You're awfully needy aren't you?" Your mum chuckles, ruffling his hair, the same colour of his mothers. "I don't see why not. Y/n, go change and grab Jean. He needs a break from your idiot dad."