52, 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 52.

" 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇. "

( - unedited, kinda a filler? )

You stretch to the side as soon as you open up your eyes. Summer sunlight flooded the room, and you were tangled in the sheets. 

Sometime after you fell asleep after you and jean fucked, the two of you had woken up again pretty much sweating to death, and so you just slept in underwear and a sports bra, while he stuck to his boxers.

Although sure enough, your entire body was sore and you could hardly move your legs. 

This sucks, you mumble to yourself as you try your best to sit up.

You fix the straps of your bra that slid down your shoulders, and look to where Jean was still asleep, causing you to laugh a little bit.

Setting your cheek back on his chest and making yourself comfortable next to him, you exhale a bit, listening to the birds outside.

As soon as you could've fallen asleep once more, and your eyelids became heavy, there was a bit of shuffling and a small grunt from Jean from the side. You look up to see his pretty eyes looking down at you, and the two of you laugh a little bit. 

"Morning princess." He says softly, kissing your forehead and pulling you even closer to him than you already were.

"Mornin'" You reply, stretching out your sore limbs, eyes widening as the bones crack for a split second, but smile a little in the relief of the feeling. "Sleep well?"

He nods.

"Of course. Did you?" He asks, and you nod as well. "Good, good." 

He mumbles, moving you around so you could both once again sit up. His eyes scanned the hickeys and bite-marks that littered your neck, shoulders, collarbones and tits with a satisfied grin.

He wraps his arms around your waist as he gets behind you at the slightest, and kisses right under your jaw. The ceiling fan's air was cold on your skin, sending as shiver down your spine, and Jean held you tighter.

"I think you'll have to carry me downstairs, babe." You chuckle, putting your hands on his as he placed them near your abdomen.

"No biggie. You can lay on the couch and i'll make breakfast. I wanna catch up on The Bachelorette.. I've heard shit about it and i'm kinda interested." He teases around, yet honestly.

"Mmm really now?" You smile, turning to kiss him on the cheek before slipping out of his ars to fetch your shirt and pull it on from the edge of the bed where it lay.

"Yeah!" He laughs, moving away to pull you up on the bed, which you only fall into his arms, a shocked gasp leaving your lips although you knew it was going to happen in those very moments he pulled you into his chest. "Fuck, you good..?" His tone was laced with sudden concern, and he furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm alright, I promise." You tell him, and he practically throws you up over his shoulder, and your stomach flips. "Dude, don't. You nutted inside more than once last night, careful." You hiss, lips curving into an upset, uneasy expression.