71, 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇.

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 70.

" 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇. "

( a/n - if y'all didn't see, I've fixed the layout
so that its like they kept their names  for characters 
if you understand what I mean, for both of our sakes
while trying to read this lol. )

"What's your favorite part about being on set together?" The man interviewing you says, a smile on his face as he folds his hands in his lap. He had you, Sasha, and Mikasa, in an on set interview while you were on your temporary break.

"Oh my god. That is easy." Mikasa says, and all of you laugh together softly. You nod in agreement and look to the side where Sasha shrugs with a smile as well. "The food table place-thing. Needless to say."

"Oh, hell, yeah." You laugh, putting your hand on her shoulder as you all break into more laughter. "It will forever be the best part, always. I like the fruits and the little (f/v) - (favorite snack.)

"It's painful in it's own way." You admit, looking at the two then to the man in front of you. "When we were younger on set, we would always have to avoid the table at the most or else we would be tempted to take something from it." 

"They already wanna strangle us when we eat our way through 20 minutes of filming, so, you know." Mikasa snorts. You and Sasha obviously couldn't agree more.

.

"Action."

"Onyankapon! What's happening out there?!" Jean exclaims, watching as Onyankapon quickly shuffles to unlock the fake lock with the fake keys, gripping onto the bars of the once again fake cell. 

You were all trapped inside a somewhat cold filming studio, sweatshirts over your costumes and all of your boots lined up outside the set for traveling through the slush and snow. Not all that fun, but something you've gotten used to while filming shit in the winter months.

"The Marleyan army attacked from the sky with their blimps. Around 500 soldiers got attacked by the jaw and the cart simultaneously. Eren. He's facing them alone!" He explains, and your ll fi your shocked expressions into act. "He's struggling, but he'll get done sooner or later. The founder will be stolen by Marley!"

"Shit." You curse, looking over to Jean, then back to Onyankapon before taking in a smallish deep breath of air. His next few words were 'Support Eren with everyone!', and Connie bursts into his fit.

"Stop bullshitting me, bastard! Who the fuck Is 'everyone'?! That's your fight! You thought we'd obey this fucking traitor!" He snarled, grabbing Onyankapon by the collar and shoving him back into the wall.

"Sorry, b-but if I opposed Yelena I'd get my head blown up.." He began, his voice quivering as he spoke, startled by him.

"HUH? You acting nice with us.. was all part of your plan to seize Paradis Island behind our back!" He shouted, trying to hold back his laughter, as well as Onyankapon was trying to do. 

"Connie, shut the hell up." You whisper-shout, but Jean grabs you by the arm as you step forward, shaking his head at you.

"Enough! I've had enough of being betrayed! By Reiner.. Bertoldt! Annie! Eren! I'm fucking done with this shit - why! why would we have to assist Eren!" His tantrum continued until it was your turn to step in again, pulling away from Jean's grasp and walking towards them.

"Connie, we need to hear him out." You say, looking between him and Onyankapon, who let out his frightened gasp, and was let go, being dropped to the floor where there was a seemingly soft mat to save his ass.

"I really didn't know.. about the wine.. or the euthanasia plan.. same for the volunteers." He sighed, and Connie went into another of his small fits until Niccolo could speak. 

"I think it's true. Yelena forbid us to speak to the volunteers about the wine." He says, looking to Connie, then you, then back down. 

"Above all, I don't wanna help with the euthanasia of eldians! We wanted to develop Paradis and defeat Marley together. We abandoned everything and came to the island for this purpose, you know. We devoted ourselves for the sake fo everything on this island." he took a pause, and a deep breath. "We could do it because we believed in the future of the island! children are the future!"

Connie and Jean exchange uncertain looks, and armin sighs. "I believe you. You said back then, that everyone exists because someone wished for them to exist, including the subjects of Ymir, because it would be more interesting if different kinds of people existed, right?"

He extends his hand for Onyankapon, going on to explain and speak about whatever he had left to say. 

"I believe you too." Jean says. "But.. what do we do? If we help Eren and Zeke then the euthanasia plan will be executed, right?"

"No, we'll impede the plan. But if these two are lost then this island won't be able to protect themselves from the world armies. We must at least once let the world witness the power of the rumbling." Onyankapon explains.

"Mikasa, what do you want to do?" You ask her, and she looks at you with her dark expression.

"I do.. but that's surely.. like even said. It's because I'm an Ackerman. That's not my own free will." She begins, and you wince. 

"That's probably just a lie Eren made up." You snort, and Armin nods his head in the slightest agreement.

"The fact that I get headaches from time to time is true. Why would you think it's a lie?" She questions, and you tilt your head to the side. 

"It just sounds dumb. Like a dog on a leash." You exhale, turning to look as Armin begins to speak for himself. The room was quiet until his voice filled your ears.

"Why you say? Eren wishing for Eldians to become completely unable to have children.. do you guys seriously believe that?" He extends his arms, tone turning nasty and straight forward in an instant. 

Everyone stopped and stared for a while as you were supposed to, and Jean sighs, "Well, I did think that wasn't like him, but, to go as far as saying it's impossible.."

Scene.

published 7/20/21

y'all interested in the walking dead? if so
I think imma do a carl grimes fanfic soon

since after sextape, American idiot, and
possibly a Sasha fic im doing writing for aot

(shorter one cause im lazy)