58, 𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 58.

" 𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍. "

the next afternoon.

"Whatever happens, trust me y/n, everything will be okay. Now stop your crying." He tells you in a lulling tone, kissing the side of your lips softly. 

You didn't mean to be crying, but you were honestly scared of what the results could possibly be. You had to be somewhere tonight, and couldn't just put it to the side and leave it in the dust as if something did happen.

It had only been the next morning when Jean found out about the tests, and he hadn't even seemed angered in the slightest. Although as he spoke to you in the bathroom, his voice was laced with concern.

He had found the two tests in the trash can when he was going to empty it out. You obviously weren't very good at hiding things, which he had made fun of you about to bring out something good in the time of worry.

And now, the two of you sat on the ground in the bathroom, backs against the wall as you held the sticks in one hand, the tiny panels facing the ground. You had given them a bit of a clean, no water involved, since you knew it would fuck up the results.

Either way, Jean refused to touch it, which just made you laugh even more in your current state.

"Before we do this, I uh, just wanted to say that I had a weird feeling this was gonna end up happening. I should've said something, but I was waiting for your word on it, hoping for you to tell me that your implant hadn't been replaced, or that you were on the pill now. But, it's my fault that this is happening, so.. I don't really know. I'm sorry." He sighs, rubbing his eyes.

You look back at him and take in a deep breath before letting go of it, and looking down at the tests.

"You don't have to be sorry. It was my fault in the end, if I am pregnant. I missed the date for my appointment to check on the implant or whatever. But i mean, now look where we are. Sitting on the bathroom floor waiting to see if I'm pregnant or not. This is so romantic, isn't it Jean?" You tease, nudging him in the side in which he chuckles at you softly. "But, hey, let's just get this over with." You say, locking fingers with Jean.

Neither of you wanted kids just yet, but if it was true, nothing would change in your relationship, and that was a fact. The words had come out of both of your mouth's, and so it was set. Nothing would get in the way of it.

.

@sainty/n