20, 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

❝ Beautiful Tango, take me by the hand. Beautiful Tango, until you
make me dance. How sweet it can be, if you make me dance?
how long will it last, baby, if we dance? ❞

──────

[ A LITTLE SMUT, 
CAUSE WHY NOT? ]

SONG FEATURED THIS CHAPTER,
Beautiful Tango - Hindi Zahra

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎,
FEATURING GABI AND SASHA,
THE NIGHT OF THE ENDING BALL.

( APRIL ,AFTER THE ENDING
OF S4 PART 1 )

"Here here," You say, pulling a necklace from your jewelry box, and moving giving it to Gabi, while holding the very formal invitation in your other hand.

Reiner had practically dumped the girl off with you guys, since he thought it was fair for her to get ready with other women, and not on her own. Since he had no idea what he was doing.

 "This would look amazing with your dress."

 She smiles, taking it.

"Thank you." She says softly, and you chuckle.

"Anytime." You tell her, pulling out your makeup palette just as she had asked you to, and begin on her.

"Have you guys been friends for a while?" Gabi asks you older women.

"Yeah, I mean, pretty much since we started filming. We're practically girlfriends," Sasha says, "We've had a lot of scenes together, and always had sleepovers, so it just ended up working out." 

"Ooh. I'm bummed I don't get to be with Zofia and Udo more. We still talk sometimes, but i miss being on set with them."

"Dang. I mean, you have Falco. And he's sweet." You point out.

"And you have us, and Mikasa. Trust me, you aren't alone here. You've got plenty of us." Sasha smiles lightly.

"And the dudes, I guess." You add on.

The two ladies laugh softly at you, and you move your hands to continue doing her makeup.

"Oh! My mothers earrings would go great with your dress, y/n." Sasha perks up, and she quickly rushes across the room to her bag which was on your bed.

She had brought her own jewelry box and makeup knowing that she would probably lose something if she just brought it over without a case.

The music on the radio was only blurred in the back of your head.

Sasha then returns to you, and hands you a pair of beautiful earrings.

"Woahh. Thanks, Sash'" You smile, giving her a quick side-hug, and then dabbing the brush into the powdery blush which you would probably have to blow off of Gabi's pale cheeks if it got too clumpy.