72, 𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐌.

SEXTAPE, PART IV, 
CHAPTER 72.

"𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐌."

unedited :(

"Because he runs his big mouth so much, so I like to just fuck the words outta him." You retort, looking down at your phone whilst kicking your feet up on the open, empty drawer of the makeup dresser. "It's whatever though, you know you liked it."

"Shut the fuck up." Eren yawns, stepping in as he ruffled Sasha's hair. she relaxed next to you, waiting for what's to come. 

"Just shut up, guys! No-one wants to hear about your sexual fantasies! We already saw it when Eren pulled dick move after dick move if you know what im sayinn'" Connie shoves himself into the conversation. "And I know what you three are gonna say, because its gonna be something about how it wasn't like th- Ow!"

"Shut up, Connie!" Sasha hisses.  

He was brought back to reality, his rant coming to an end as he was hit in the back of the head with a game cd case. It was thrown by Mikasa, who came fourth and sat next to Sasha on the cold tile floor. 

"You are a hoe, literally." He hissed at her, picking it up and looking at it. "Oh sick, Mario kart. My guy!" He said a little bit quietly, exclaiming 'my guy' at the end. Everyone snickers and Mikasa replies. 

"Biggest one here, besides from Y/n and Sasha." She smirks, rubbing the skin of your arm in small circles. You lean over the side of the chair becoming more comfortable and wrapping your arms loosely around Mikasa's neck and shoulder area. 

Meanwhile, as conversation continued, none of you really paid much attention to Jean, who was half-asleep on a small loveseat that his legs hung over the armrest with a baseball cap over his eyes, in need of a haircut, only listening to what you all talked about,

You probably should've been as tired as him, since you were up as late, but it hadn't really hit you yet. But after playing Red Dead online together all night, he definitely needed the sleep you would make up for tonight. This was another one of those days when you didn't have to be on set bright and early, for some reason. Maybe someone was pregnant? dead? hungover? Who knew, yet until the time came you had to be up and running you would all relax for a bit.

It was giving you straight war flashbacks to your junior prom; nicotine and hangovers with disgustingly pulpy orange juice at 5 A.M., when you were in a deeper hell than you were in as of now. It's almost amusing how the time flies, you don't watch the same three movies all over again, sob over math homework on your messy bed, throw clothes on the ground and nearly trip over the piles of shoes and doodles that leaked from under your old dresser. Yuck, how you wanted to squirm at the thought. 

"Did you know you can have an aneurysm from straining too much on the toilet?" Connie pipes up. "I guess I had a near death experience after dinner that one time when--" He was stopped by a hit to the chest, bringing him to a cough and a stutter before he leaps back at the attacker with a weak hook to the side of the face.

Jean.

"You've gotta be shitting me right now!"

"Was the pun intended?"

-

"Fuck both of you guys, fucking five year olds, Fuck!" You hiss, pressing ice to Jeans face while Connie pecked kisses to jeans head while the man grunted under his breath, pushing his head down, probably breaking his neck if he went with any more force.

They always acted like children, you all did at times but this was one of those moments when you needed to sit down and just relax for a while. You hated it. Although lucky for Jean there was a fat bruise, yet not totally visible just yet so it would need covered up as soon as possible. His beautiful cheek, ruined, you sigh with a small chuckle under your breath. 

His head shoots towards you, neck twisting and knocking your hand out of the way.

"Why're you laughing!" he cries, burying his head into your shoulder. "My best feature! My only good feature that people in the public can see! The one never ever hidden!" 

You, on your own could think of many of his other good features, but really didn't want to right now. You were more worried about breaking it to the makeup crew. Maybe they'll bloody his cheek up for a later scene, so you figured it was best to let him do it himself, explaining he fell and hit his oh-so-beautiful face on a table.. or something.

(ick warning that happened to me once lololol) He once hit his head on a metal handicapped handle In a shower while bending forward to pick up a bottle of shampoo in a motel bathroom, which left you wheezing of laughter on the bedroom floor when he came out with a bruise on his head. All that fixed it was ice, and a haircut of slightly shorter bangs to cover up the circular bruise. 

You were the one to always cut his hair, sure to never screw it up further. 

𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 (?) 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

"I just wanted to talk to you guys, just before you head back, please." Eren ran a hand through his hair, looking to the ground like a fifth grader when a teacher threatened to call his mother for spitting on someone at recess.

'Ears are open, Yeager." You purse your lips, biting down on the soft flesh of the bottom lip with folded arms. Jeans hands were tucked in his pockets. 

"I'm just, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm not sure why I did everything that I did, and it was fucking stupid. It made so many problems between the two of you everyone thought you had broken up, I thought you guys were done for. I just, I humiliated you guys, and I know its handled already with your stupid Only Fans shit, but I don't care. I care about you guys so much. It was insensitive, and arrogant, and all of the above but i'm trying my best to make it up to you. To fix things. "

"Eren, I've known you for most of my life, and this, poorly written and memorized apology was all that I, or WE, really needed. I can forgive you, hopefully this big asshole can too, but I think we just shouldn't ever talk about this again. you got me?" You look down as well as his green eyes look not into yours, but at the bridge of your nose with strong fear of contact.

"Yeah, honestly I was over it. Might as well scream from the rooftops were a throuple before people get the video in a year when me and Y/N are married." He teased, all of you laughing together softly. 

soft laughter eventually turned louder, after an exchange of hugs and more small apologies. Maybe, just maybe, had things gone back to normal. 

For now, at least.

did u guys miss me?