50, 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 50.

" 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄. " 

love is a bitch - two feet.
UNEDITED.

( VERY, VERY SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. )

The ride home was quick, and it poured outside. The entire time, Jean kept a firm grip on your thigh, the sound of cars passing and the music of the radio made it enjoyable.. time passing in no time. 

It was so soon that he had parked the car in your driveway, and guided you through the rain into the dark house, immediately attaching his lips to yours as soon as you entered. 

He honestly would've fucked you in the car, but it wouldn't have been as good as he was about to make it. Then, the two of you quietly made your way up the stairs and into your room, the same one you had been sharing until the little incident, but now everything was fine, you were sure of it. But, that didn't matter right now.

His hands pulled his own blazer off of your shoulders as you get into the room, kissing you again after he locks the door behind him. 

Jean then pushes you onto the bed, making his own way to get in between your thighs while his hands ran up your shoulder and to the straps of your dress that he fondled with before taking his time to pull down.. although he barely did. 

Your chest was already exposed to him and that was all he needed.

With a hum, he pressed his lips to your jaw, and kissed down towards your neck, tenderly kissing the skin in tiny pecks.

"Y/n." He spoke, his cold hands on your arms. "I don't know who's touched you like I have, but believe me when I tell you," He took a pause and a deep breath, kissing your chest. "I'm gonna fuck you like no man has ever done before. And it doesn't matter who has touched you like this, as long as i'm the only person now and forever. I love you y/n, and i'll always care about you." 

He whispers, and you look at him as he looks into your eyes. His olive-brown eyes shining in the dim lighting. As he had said, he wanted to be the only one to love you like this.. touch you like he did and all of the above.

There were no more words shared, but just by your body language Jean knew exactly how you felt, and it was mutual.

He sits on his legs, unbuttoning his shirt for your own entertainment. He let it hang off of his shoulders for a few seconds before disregarding it, and you watch him closely. 

You move, running your hand up his abs and his arm. His body was down-right gorgeous, and made you sweat at the thought and sight both. 

You make your move to sit up on your knees as the both of you move around a bit, and you grip onto his hair before connecting your lips to his neck.

Sinking your teeth lightly into the skin, you then glide your tongue over the pretty flesh. He groaned a bit, and you could practically feel his throat vibrate.. the feeling of your tongue on his skin and sucking on it.

You hum in satisfactory as it leaves a mark. 

You moved your lips down to his collarbone, leaving patches of a pretty red and purple on his tanned skin..  gliding the tips of your fingers across his skin as they left his hair.