09, 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

❝ Bang bang, I shot you down. bang bang, you hit the ground. bang bang, that awful sound ❞

──────

[ that evening, incredibly close to sunset, and maybe twenty minutes after dinner ]

You toss your plate in the bin, and rub your palms together creating some heat as you make your way to get some of your makeup done for what seemed like the 100th time today.

"Hey," Sasha says, she was sitting in the chair next to where you had sat down, while she was being tended to by the makeup artists as well.

"Hey," You smile softly, the woman chuckles softly and looks back down at her phone.

It was an awkward encounter, yes, but most of the time you saw people after a long morning of filming everyone was exhausted and wanted to wrap it up for the day.

"How's your brother?"

"He's alright. We've both been pretty busy since classes started picking up. Freshmen shit i guess," You smile, leaning your head back as the woman dabs her makeup brush under your jawline.

"That's great,"

"Rides here in five, everyone." A crew-member says, walking past the door.

"I just wanna sleep.." You groan, dusting off your pants and standing up as the makeup woman lets you and Sasha go.

"We'll be able to hit the hay soon.. What're you doing later?" She asks.

"Going home, finishing some work and then getting in bed. Why?"

"We should like.. have a sleep-over soon," Sasha chuckles softly, tying her hair back into a small pony tail of what her extensions could get into.

"Oh my god, yes.. We haven't had one of those. Especially just me n' you" You smile, the both of you zipping up your coats as you make your way out of the place, and to where you would be getting picked up by the same carts that took you everywhere.

"I think we have off Monday. Let's get together Sunday night?"

"I think that'd be great."

You look to the side, Jean and Eren were walking together.

"I'll cya there, Sash'!" You say, tapping her on the waist and sprinting over there.

"Hey!" You shout, grabbing onto their shoulders and lifting yourself up to get in-between them.

"Why hello there," Eren smirks, tipping his hat forward.

"Yo," Jean snuggles up inside of his jacket as you both sit down in one of the long benches. 

"Why're you bein' so weird, Jean-boy?" Eren pushes his head forward only to get hit upside the jaw. 

Soon enough they're at each others necks (in a playful form) from each side of you while you just stared off into the distance in front of you as you neared father and farther away from the cabins.