38, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
" ALL I NEED. "

- unedited :/

"It's fine if you don't want to, I mean-" He began, extending his hands in his own defense, and you completely see where he's coming from.

"I know a place we can go, and i'm being serious." You say, getting up to slide open the window on the other side of the room. It looked out onto the fields, of which the moon shined down upon from way up in the sky.

"There's a place out there where Eren, Reiner, and I would hang out after school or when they spent the night at our place." You tell him, looking down at the space below the window with a small sigh, wondering how you would get down there. 

"Let's go, then?" He speaks eagerly and you stop him before he could move to take a goddamn dive from the window.

"No, too risky. We'll just have to be quiet or-"

"Quiet game it is then."

The man makes his way over to you, grabbing your wrist and pushing you down onto the bed which creaked under you two. And loudly. 

It creaked with every small movement.

"This gonna be a problem, babe." He begins, and you think for a quick moment. "Chris said something about the guest room." 

Jean brings that up, and you nod. It took you no longer than a minute to unlock the door and scurry across the hallway to the guest room, and lock that door. It was further away from the living room where everyone was, and you weren't saying that you were at less risk.

 The kids would be sleeping outside, as that's what you heard as you made your way back up here, since you had a small space behind the house where you could set up a small camp. 

By now, they should be asleep on the couch anyways. But that was the least of your concerns.

Jean, as he had before, pushes you down onto the covers and attaches his lips to your neck, making you hum in delight and run your hands up his shirt.

He moves his hands around you to pull off your camisole top, lifting it up just so your tits were exposed to him.

He cups your breast with one hand, sliding his tongue across your nipple. There was a growing wetness in between your thighs, and Jean sucked and licked on the sensitive bud, trying to make you moan.

This was the shitty part of the quiet game.

He moves away for a split few seconds to pull of his shirt. You stared at all of his tattoos which spread across his broad shoulders and down his chest and arms as he towered over you. 

You looked at the dick print that was ever so clear through his sweats and boxers, immediately making you feel hot at the realization.. that would finally be inside of you again.

Jean moves down to grab your other boob, sucking and biting on the skin, small marks forming from the sweet sensation. 

A small, sigh-like moan eventually escapes your lips and he smiles against your skin, trailing his kisses down your abdomen and further down to your waist-line, where he hooked his fingers onto your shorts.