59, 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 59.

" 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄. " 
all over again.

( SEXUAL CONTENT, AND HEAVY THEMES,
READ AT UR OWN RISK. )

You take a quick swig of your drink, downing the rest of it then setting the glass back down on the counter of the hotel's elegant restroom. You were fixing your makeup before the two of you, as in you and Jean, would go up to see the fireworks as everyone else would.

Most of well, the other events that were happening had ended now, and everyone was eating, drinking and doing their own thing. 

"Bitch please, I literally just met Nicki Minaj and Snoop Dogg." You snort, kicking Erica in the shin lightly in a teasing way, and she laughs joyfully. She was fixing her own makeup, and re-doing her eyeshadow as it had begun to smudge across her eyelids a little too much.

"We get it, you're special." Taylor smiles, draping her arm around your shoulders. 

"I sure am." You smirk, adding the finishing touches to your makeup and fondling with the straps of your dress to adjust them better on your shoulders. "I'll see you girls around. I'm gonna find Jean, and don't wanna drag you with me." You say, moving to leave the restrooms. They agreed without a situation, and you make your way down the long, luxurious, and empty hallway.

The only real illumination of the hallway were the candles, shining in all of their glory. The paintings on the walls were all modern, yet renaissance at the same time. It was wonderous.

"You look like you've lost your way." 

You look to the side at the sound of another voice, before it seemed like you were the only one in here, but that was impossible for such a bustling event. 

You continue on your walk, although before you turn the corner, two men, either older or around Jean's age appeared, and you gasp, startled. With a small laugh, you move to push your way through, mumbling 'excuse me.' under your breath.

"Aht, be careful now. How about a drink, yeah?" He smirks, extending his hand as he puts it on your shoulder. A shiver runs down your spine, and the other man with him expresses a smug look and attitude both.

"I have to get going, i'm sorry." Normally, you wouldn't have been this jittery, but god were they tall and fucking scary, honestly. Making another move to walk around them, the other, with dark hair grabs your wrist and brings you up close.

You could hear the music from the ballroom, and your own heart beating out of your chest. 

"You're a cute one, aren't you." The blonde says, inching closer to you. "Say, how old are you? You from around here?"

But instead of telling him to leave you alone, you bring your hand up and slap him right across the face. He seemed shocked, and pressed his palm to his cheek, the red mark bright across the skin. 

Your own hand stung from the force and he put his knee in-between your thighs to keep you by the wall. 

With a small gasp, you bring your foot up and kick him right in the abdomen, but he's only pushed back a bit and too slaps you across the face.