45, 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 45.

" 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃. " 

aggressiveness, shouting,
slight toxicity, sudden softening.

a week or so later.

"Ms. L/n! Ms. L/n!" Cameras and microphones were shoved in your face. Jean wasn't with you.. and it only made the situation worse. This was live TV and you had nobody to back you up, although you didn't need one, it was nice to have him by your side.

It didn't matter, anyways. You were arguing back at home and needed to get away.

Things had gone to complete shit once it was leaked, and you, Jean, nor Eren knew how. Eren filmed it, but now you were fucked.

"Can you tell us anything about the tape, and you and Mr. Jaeger's relationship? Along with you and Mr. Kirstein? Are you or are you not friends with benefits? Ms. L/n!" 

"Me and Jean are together. I won't speak out about me and Eren, other than that we have nothing special going on. It was a once in a lifetime thing." You say into one of the mics, fixing the straps of your tank top.

You were gonna sweat to death if these fuckers didn't leave you alone. You scoff, speeding up your pace as you prepared to cross the street.

You also swore to god, if this didn't end soon you were gonna commit a murder.

"N.. No comment." You reply as another question hits you in the face, and you only adjust your sunglasses.

You were nearing your car finally, but it seemed like it was miles and miles away, when in reality a few inches. 

"Can you tell us whether or not you and Jean will be filming anything else like this together?"

"No." You answer quietly, pressure gathering up in your chest. Stupid Eren, stupid fucking tape, stupid.. drunk you. 

This was hell, and it always has been.

"You know I wouldn't ever hit you." Jean tells you as he puts his plate in the sink, watching as you did as well. The argument had started after a long back and fourth fight over call with his step-sister, who he didn't get along well with, since she was.. stubborn.

He had made a quick movement with his arm, causing you to flinch, something you never normally did. You had only gotten scared, and it somehow turned into a long period of bickering.

After the tape got onto the trending page of the shit-show of twitter, him and his step-sister, Charlotte had broken out in a fight. She was upset with him, and somehow his mother had gotten involved.. but she agreed to stay out of it.

Now, Jean and his mother never fought. Never. She wasn't shocked he was having sex, no, it was just the fact that it was leaked that worried her. And now, so many things were happening at one time.

"I know, babe. I just.. reacted. You were already upset and I set you off at a certain point." You sigh, looking at him.