51, 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 51.

" 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. "

- unedited.

( VERY, VERY SEXUAL CONTENT,
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. )

You mutter as Jean pulls you up from the bed gently, only for you to fall straight into his arms. Your legs were sore, and you were honestly fucked out, although you still wanted more, and he was aware of that. 

"You alright?" He laughs softly, kissing your head again as you nod before helping you to the bathroom. It was honestly pretty awkward as you passed the large windows that looked out onto the pool and Los Angeles.  

It still rained out, but when you were in bed you had hardly even noticed it. The rain splattered and dripped down the glass, and thunder still roared loudly outside. The palm trees shook in the heavy wind, and the lights were on in the city. 

It was only around 12.30, and so you still had a while to go before this could end. Besides, all was well with you and him, and nothing could change that.

You hold onto his bicep for support as he stretches and moves to turn on the water. 

After he does so, Jean presses your back against the cold tile and places his lips onto yours. The shower water was beginning to wash away the cum on your legs and thighs.

He slides his tongue into your mouth, and you sweetly kiss him back. His hands wander down your arms to your thighs as he kisses the crook of your mouth and bites your bottom lip. 

A small noise escapes your lips, and Jean smirks as he kisses you again. 

Jean's hand moves around your back to grip onto your ass as he moves his lips to your jaw before back to your own lips and to your cheek where he licked the skin and once again pressed a small kiss.

He grabs one of your thighs with his hand, and pushes your knee almost to your chest and keeps it there with his own body, so your one leg was up and the other was shakily holding you up. You were in a good position where he could easily slip inside of you. 

You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He kisses you as he pushes his entire cock inside you, unable to hold himself back any longer. 

You moan, squeezing your eyes shut then looking down where he was inside of you then up and into his eyes. He then pulls out, and slides himself back inside of you causing you to moan again and bite your lip.

Jean pressed his nose against your cheek, your fingers running through his wet hair. 

You already knew that you would be incredibly sore tomorrow, and would probably have to cancel any plans that you were sure you had made for some goddamn reason. 

You grip onto Jean's firm biceps, and he buries his head into your neck and lifts you up higher as he pushes himself in deeper.

"Jean," you gasp as he hits your g-spot every time he rams into you, soon to create that burning pleasure in your achy core. Jean drags his teeth across your wet skin of your shoulder and neck, biting at little spots then pecking tiny kisses onto the marks. 

He continued to thrust his dick in and out of you, and you moan, burying your head into the crook of his neck again. Drool and water in a mix rolled down your chin, and you nearly cry out as you feel yourself nearing your own high.